Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Birthday Bombings! FULL

Comments

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry for the delay in posting, busy weekend and all as well as being ill two days ago. That being said...

Rob brother holy **** man thank you from the bottom of my heart what a friggin' birthday present man thank you!!! The Woodford I actually had never had before and it's fantastic, one of my new favs and the cigars are over the top, I can truly see how much thought and time you put into this and I am extremely humbled and grateful, thank you!! The MB3 assortment box was insane too, cannot wait to light one of those bad boys up! Now for the pics...

image[/URL
    [URL=
    http://s1098.photobucket.com/user/IrishRacer88/media/image_zps78a922bd.jpg.html]image
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Glad to see that everything made it to you ok. Happy Birthday and enjoy Brett
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NICE!! Rob is back and Brett takes it like a big boy! Very nice hit!
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    Awesome way to say Happy Birthday! Enjoy!
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Awesome hit rob!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    Well done Rob. Happy B day Brett.
  • Options
    thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    Trident:
    Hey Everyone...So, I was sitting at the B&M yesterday and talking to a few different forum BOTLs and I had this idea...Let's combine two things that everyone loves...Destroying someone and also Birthdays!

So here is how it works...

1. I will start the game off by bombing the person who signs up for January. He then needs to bomb the person who is in February, the February birthday bombs the March birthday and so on and so forth.
    2. You need to send your bomb so the person receives it the first business day of their month. This gives them an entire month to plan the demise of the next birthday.
    3. I will not set a limit as to what you can do, but remember do onto others what true BOTLs have done to you.
    4. Remember this game is in good spirits, and supposed to be a lot of fun, so please stay within that.
    5. After you sign up please PM me your address so I can compile a master list. Also, please PM if there are any restrictions (like no alcohol, or no tobacco, etc...)

Alright, lets have some fun...everyone ready?

Trident

2013 December--SleevePlz
    1. January--C-Love
    2. February--RobertGreen
    3. March--DADDYIRISH
    4. April--TheHilk
    5. May--Echambers
    6. June--ChuckN
    7. July--Ddubridge
    8. August--James40
    9. September--OneStrangeOne
    10. October--WaltBasil
    11. November--Rain
    12. December--danielruas

You do not have to tell me the date of your birthday...Only sign up for the month...Lets see some names!
    i noticed on this list that your not listed roman, may 6 is it?
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Someone might wanna double check with TheHilk for next month. He has not been very active as of late and should at least be reminded he's in this pass.

Also, If someone could please take the July slot over for me I would appreciate. I have been and will be busy with wedding stuff (including paying for this thing) and am not sure I will have the time or money to put August together.
  • Options
    ddubridge:
    Someone might wanna double check with TheHilk for next month. He has not been very active as of late and should at least be reminded he's in this pass.

Also, If someone could please take the July slot over for me I would appreciate. I have been and will be busy with wedding stuff (including paying for this thing) and am not sure I will have the time or money to put August together.
    Dont be scared bro. Ill take it easy on ya. . . . .NOT!! No really, happy for you getting married and all. Sorry you cant do this. By the way, doesnt mean Im not going to B day hit you anyway.
  • Options
    Chuck N:
    ddubridge:

Dont be scared bro. Ill take it easy on ya. . . . .NOT!! No really, happy for you getting married and all. Sorry you cant do this. By the way, doesnt mean Im not going to B day hit you anyway.
    Did I forget to mention I moved and have no forwarding address?
  • Options
    ddubridge:
    Chuck N:
    ddubridge:

Do really think you cant be found by the Texas Ranger?
  • Options
    Chuck N:
    ddubridge:
    Chuck N:
    ddubridge:

Do really think you cant be found by the Texas Ranger?
    Of course. What was I thinking?
  • Options
    bump. need someone for july!
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hehehehe will be bombing the crap outta my target soon hehehehehe
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    TAKE HIM OUT! We all know he deserves it.
  • Options
    thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    Oh dear lord
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Trident:
    As in you need a recipient for July ..... 7-29
  • Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    thehilk:
    Oh dear lord
    That's right pray. Pray Chuck NOrris doesn't destroy you lol good luck.
  • Options
    bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    kingjk729:
    Trident:
    As in you need a recipient for July ..... 7-29
    Looks like July is FILLED! THanks for stepping up mr king!
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    whats the status of this brett?
  • Options
    Trident:
    90+ Irishman:
    whats the status of this brett?
    Is this happening?
  • Options
    I spoke to brett. It is on. He was waiting on a few things to be delivered. He told me things have been delivered so should be shipped this week
  • Options
    And I am almost ready to send out to mr chambers! Lol!
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, damn. The picture does not do it justice -- This is by birthday bomb from The Hilk:

1. A La Aroma de Cuba Mi Amor Ashtray
    2. A La Aroma de Cuba sampler box
    3. A CAO American 3-pack
    4. A custom sampler of 7-20-4 in a box signed by Kurt Kendall!
    5. A bottle of Knob Creek (my sweet already has an eye on this but I told her we are not cracking it until Sunday)

OMG, what an amazing box! Thank you very much -- this is working out to be an awesome birthday!

Here is the damage:

-- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    Amazing!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WOW! Nicely done Jeff... Enjoy Eric!!
  • Options
    Thats awesome!! Happy Birthday.
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chuck N:
    I get to bomb Chuck N, I get to bomb Chuck N, I get to bomb Chuck N, I get to bomb Chuck N, I get to bomb Chuck N, I get to bomb Chuck N, I get to bomb Chuck N, I get to bomb Chuck N, I get to bomb Chuck N, I get to bomb Chuck N, I get to bomb Chuck N, I get to bomb Chuck N, I get to bomb Chuck N, I get to bomb Chuck N, I get to bomb Chuck N, I get to bomb Chuck N, I get to bomb Chuck N, I get to bomb Chuck N, I get to bomb Chuck N, I get to bomb Chuck N, I get to bomb Chuck N, I get to bomb Chuck N, I get to bomb Chuck N, I get to bomb Chuck N, I get to bomb Chuck N, I get to bomb Chuck N, I get to bomb Chuck N, I get to bomb Chuck N, I get to bomb Chuck N, I get to bomb Chuck N, I get to bomb Chuck N, I get to bomb Chuck N, I get to bomb Chuck N, I get to bomb Chuck N, I get to bomb Chuck N, I get to bomb Chuck N, I get to bomb Chuck N, I get to bomb Chuck N, I get to bomb Chuck N, I get to bomb Chuck N, I get to bomb Chuck N, I get to bomb Chuck N, I get to bomb Chuck N, I get to bomb Chuck N, I get to bomb Chuck N, I get to bomb Chuck N, I get to bomb Chuck N, I get to bomb Chuck N, I get to bomb Chuck N, I get to bomb Chuck N, I get to bomb Chuck N, I get to bomb Chuck N,
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Echambers:
    Chuck N:
    I get to bomb Chuck N, I get to bomb Chuck N, I get to bomb Chuck N, I get to bomb Chuck N, I get to bomb Chuck N, I get to bomb Chuck N, I get to bomb Chuck N, I get to bomb Chuck N, I get to bomb Chuck N, I get to bomb Chuck N, I get to bomb Chuck N, I get to bomb Chuck N, I get to bomb Chuck N, I get to bomb Chuck N, I get to bomb Chuck N, I get to bomb Chuck N, I get to bomb Chuck N, I get to bomb Chuck N, I get to bomb Chuck N, I get to bomb Chuck N, I get to bomb Chuck N, I get to bomb Chuck N, I get to bomb Chuck N, I get to bomb Chuck N, I get to bomb Chuck N, I get to bomb Chuck N, I get to bomb Chuck N, I get to bomb Chuck N, I get to bomb Chuck N, I get to bomb Chuck N, I get to bomb Chuck N, I get to bomb Chuck N, I get to bomb Chuck N, I get to bomb Chuck N, I get to bomb Chuck N, I get to bomb Chuck N, I get to bomb Chuck N, I get to bomb Chuck N, I get to bomb Chuck N, I get to bomb Chuck N, I get to bomb Chuck N, I get to bomb Chuck N, I get to bomb Chuck N, I get to bomb Chuck N, I get to bomb Chuck N, I get to bomb Chuck N, I get to bomb Chuck N, I get to bomb Chuck N, I get to bomb Chuck N, I get to bomb Chuck N, I get to bomb Chuck N, I get to bomb Chuck N,
    *** again?
  • Options
    Echambers:
    Well, damn. The picture does not do it justice -- This is by birthday bomb from The Hilk:

1. A La Aroma de Cuba Mi Amor Ashtray
    2. A La Aroma de Cuba sampler box
    3. A CAO American 3-pack
    4. A custom sampler of 7-20-4 in a box signed by Kurt Kendall!
    5. A bottle of Knob Creek (my sweet already has an eye on this but I told her we are not cracking it until Sunday)

OMG, what an amazing box! Thank you very much -- this is working out to be an awesome birthday!

Here is the damage:

I hope u like! No disrespect intended for Irish! I got his awesome bomb but have not had a chance to put it up yet! Please forgive me because he went above and beyond for me! Love this forum and love u guys! This is what life is about! Finding something u love and sharing it with others!