Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

WTT: cigars for beer

jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
Hi Errbody. Ever since I had Avery's Uncle Jacobs, I have been crazy for good beer. Anyone want to do a trade of cigars for beer (as in I send cigars you send beer)? I would say the only types of beer that I'm not interested are IPAs (get a ton of good IPAs around me) and stuff that I can't get locally. Throw out some stuff on this thread if you're down.

Comments

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    They don't make ISOM IPAs!....or do they?
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    They don't make ISOM IPAs!....or do they?
    xoxo
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    Hi Errbody. Ever since I had Avery's Uncle Jacobs, I have been crazy for good beer. Anyone want to do a trade of cigars for beer (as in I send cigars you send beer)? I would say the only types of beer that I'm not interested are IPAs (get a ton of good IPAs around me) and stuff that I can't get locally. Throw out some stuff on this thread if you're down.
    Are you saying you don't want IPA's and stuff you can get locally? I'm assuming there is a typo there somehow. Anyways, do you like stouts? Interested in Founders/Goose Island/Bells/Great Lakes/any other MI brew? I'm overdue for a B double E double R U N.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    Are you saying you don't want IPA's and stuff you can get locally? I'm assuming there is a typo there somehow. Anyways, do you like stouts? Interested in Founders/Goose Island/Bells/Great Lakes/any other MI brew? I'm overdue for a B double E double R U N.
    Yea I'm saying i do not want IPAs bc I can get great IPAs near me. The more stouts I'm drinking I am LOVING. I've been wanting to try all those brands of beers that you just listed. Really been wanting to try them actually. MI has amazing brews I hear. Just sucks that I can't get the darn things. If you don't mind picking up some for me, I will gladly appreciate it! Oh, and if you don't want cigars, I can paypal too (but I'd rather send you cigars...)
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    Yea I'm saying i do not want IPAs bc I can get great IPAs near me. The more stouts I'm drinking I am LOVING. I've been wanting to try all those brands of beers that you just listed. Really been wanting to try them actually. MI has amazing brews I hear. Just sucks that I can't get the darn things. If you don't mind picking up some for me, I will gladly appreciate it! Oh, and if you don't want cigars, I can paypal too (but I'd rather send you cigars...)
    Cool. I was going to type a bunch of questions, but I figured a pm might be better. We don't need everyone reading our love letters....
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    Cool. I was going to type a bunch of questions, but I figured a pm might be better. We don't need everyone reading our love letters....
    aye papi <3
    If it's this easy, I'm going to start a thread called "WTT - Body for Cigars".
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    I'm still dying to try Founders' KBS. There is none out here in so ca
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
    danielzreyes:
    Where were you guys when I picked up this: IMAG0137 I had plenty to go around.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    son of a ...............
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    good luck with the kbs. Very limited run. But I know the national sales manager personally. Let me just say it took a lot for him to get me some. You really need to try the breakfast stout ! Oh baby !....
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
    oh man. i'm getting all excited. PMing you back soon tony!
    danielzreyes:
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    son of a ...............
    It's as good as everyone says, too. I was thrilled when my go to shop received two cases (most only get one) and he didn't do a waiting list or limit. So I was there when the truck dropped it off and he was more than happy to sell me as much as I wanted. I was nice and only bought one case. The guy in line behind me was dumbfounded when he heard the price of the case, however. I believe he was holding a dirty thirty of Busch Light. Lol.
    jliu:
    may I suggest Millstream breweries back road stout. Wonderful stuff ! Made in Amana Iowa. Yummmmmm.
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
    curtpick:
    jliu:
    may I suggest millsream breweries back road stout. Wonderful stuff ! Made in Amana Iowa. Yummmmmm.
    Let's work out a trade!
    curtpick:
    You really need to try the breakfast stout ! Oh baby !....
    The Breakfast Stout is really tasty and readily available everywhere. It's a go to in the winter. Their Porter is very enjoyable as well.
    curtpick:
    jliu:
    may I suggest Millstream breweries back road stout. Wonderful stuff ! Made in Amana Iowa. Yummmmmm.
    that sounds wonderful Curt! Would love to work out a trade if you are willing. Def no pressure though.
    jliu:
    curtpick:
    jliu:
    that sounds wonderful Curt! Would love to work out a trade if you are willing. Def no pressure though.
    I forgot to mention on vherf the other night Curt. I found two OSOK Truchas (Orig OSOKS) in my stash for you. I put em aside for you. Addy please
    jliu:
    jliu:
    curtpick:
    jliu:
    I forgot to mention on vherf the other night Curt. I found two OSOK Truchas (Orig OSOKS) in my stash for you. I put em aside for you. Addy please
    Objection!He's obviously bribing the witness!
    jliu:
    curtpick:
    jliu:
    The shipping is the issue Jiunn. Not sure it would get there without it being broken. They do sell them in huge bottles, I think over a liter ( get 2 imperial pint glasses out of them ). And standard 6 packs.
    SleevePlz:
    curtpick:
    You really need to try the breakfast stout ! Oh baby !....
    The Breakfast Stout is really tasty and readily available everywhere. It's a go to in the winter. Their Porter is very enjoyable as well.
    oh the porter.....damn yummy
    curtpick:
    jliu:
    curtpick:
    jliu:
    The shipping is the issue Jiunn. Not sure it would get there without it being broken. They do sell them in huge bottles, I think over a liter ( get 2 pints glasses out of them ). And standard 6 packs.
    I ship beer and whiskey all the time. Never had a prob with it as long as you secure some good bubble wrapping on it and what not. But if you don't feel comfortable / want to do that, I completely understand. I jsut appreciate you looking out! Ok seriously give me your address.
    jliu:
    curtpick:
    jliu:
    curtpick:
    jliu:
    The shipping is the issue Jiunn. Not sure it would get there without it being broken. They do sell them in huge bottles, I think over a liter ( get 2 pints glasses out of them ). And standard 6 packs.
    I ship beer and whiskey all the time. Never had a prob with it as long as you secure some good bubble wrapping on it and what not. But if you don't feel comfortable / want to do that, I completely understand. I jsut appreciate you looking out! Ok seriously give me your address.
    send me yours and we,ll work it out. You do know if you brang your ass to Chicago...... just sayin
    curtpick:
    jliu:
    curtpick:
    jliu:
    curtpick:
    jliu:
    send me yours and we,ll work it out. You do know if you brang your ass to Chicago...... just sayin
    Orighty. I'll shoot you a PM in a lil bit.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi Snoobie!>>>>> waves "hi" I will send you something, someday, real F'n soon..o.k.? skeet skeet hugzz
    Bigshizza:
    Hi Snoobie!>>>>> waves "hi" I will send you something, someday, real F'n soon..o.k.? skeet skeet hugzz
    *huggzies woosiie twinsiiiessss* what would you do w/ a million dolloars Jim? Office Space said.....
    fair warning... none of you guys are "bombing" me with beer. I will at a minimum do a trade with you.
    jliu:
    fair warning... none of you guys are "bombing" me with beer. I will at a minimum do a trade with you.
    Pfffft....
  • New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    jliu:

You believe this will work?!
    New Boots:
    jliu:

You believe this will work?!
    oh yes. very much so