Options

WTT: cigars for beer

Comments

• Options
    New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    jliu:
    New Boots:
    jliu:
    fair warning... none of you guys are "bombing" me with beer. I will at a minimum do a trade with you.

You believe this will work?!
    oh yes. very much so

In that case, I'm sure you can find a fridge on sale somewhere
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Moo Moo beer......:-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    Moo Moo beer......:-)
    as funny as that name is, that beer is freakin good~
  • Options
    New Boots:
    jliu:
    New Boots:
    jliu:
    fair warning... none of you guys are "bombing" me with beer. I will at a minimum do a trade with you.

You believe this will work?!
    oh yes. very much so

In that case, I'm sure you can find a fridge on sale somewhere
    haha we got some massive hitters on this forum no doubt. I will try my best to even up!
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    Bigshizza:
    Hi Snoobie!>>>>> waves "hi" I will send you something, someday, real F'n soon..o.k.? skeet skeet hugzz
    *huggzies woosiie twinsiiiessss* what would you do w/ a million dolloars Jim? Office Space said.....
    I'll tell you what I'd do, Two chicks at the same time ! I always wanted to do that and I think if I had a Million dollars, I could hook that up. 'Cause chicks dig a dude with money.
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    i might try to do this....what kind of beers do you like jliu?
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    I'm still dying to try Founders' KBS. There is none out here in so ca
    Where were you guys when I picked up this: IMAG0137 I had plenty to go around.
    PM Teach!
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    PM Teach!
    What the? Where's Verlander???!!!
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    ddubridge:
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    PM Teach!
    What the? Where's Verlander???!!!
    Had to go with Scrooge for the holiday season.
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    jliu:
    Bigshizza:
    Hi Snoobie!>>>>> waves "hi" I will send you something, someday, real F'n soon..o.k.? skeet skeet hugzz
    *huggzies woosiie twinsiiiessss* what would you do w/ a million dolloars Jim? Office Space said.....
    I'll tell you what I'd do, Two chicks at the same time ! I always wanted to do that and I think if I had a Million dollars, I could hook that up. 'Cause chicks dig a dude with money.
    you watch kung fu? i LOVE kung fu. hahah.
  • Options
    brianetz1:
    i might try to do this....what kind of beers do you like jliu?
    hmm I've just about tried everything from Missouri back in the days when I used to live there. Let me think about it dude.
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    This is what Jiunn calls a couple of OSOKS. I'm stoked to try all of these !
    Jiunn I hope the beer made it in one piece may man. Let me know and thanks so much !
    These are greatly appreciated !

Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Panda kicked you in the beer gut! Nice!! I'm gathering ammunition as well..
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    The mad elf is out!! Good stuff!! Let me know if anyone wants some it'll be gone quick!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynn:
    The mad elf is out!! Good stuff!! Let me know if anyone wants some it'll be gone quick!!
    Mad Elf ??? Just read about it. Looks yummy !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    It's pretty awesome!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Glad you got em Curt. Let me know if any of them don't work out for ya and ill replace.

Lee - I would jump on them but I just got 6 bottles of st bernardus abt 12 and 6 bottles of st bernardus christmas ale so beer money is gonna be on hold haha. thanks for letting us know though!
  • Options
    thanks Curt! I'm going to have one today!

• Options
    jliu:
    thanks Curt! I'm going to have one today!

Glad they made it Jiunn ! Hope you like it as much as I do. Let me know !
  • Options
    closing this up. Just going to finish off the trades with bigshiz and tony the teacher. I have tons of beer to keep me company now! thank you all for your offers!
  • Options
    jliu:
    closing this up. Just going to finish off the trades with bigshiz and tony the teacher. I have tons of beer to keep me company now! thank you all for your offers!
    I have some vintage Zimas at the folks house. Htf bro ..... HTF. Let me know.
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    hahah. I used to drink those back in junior high. so refreshing. now, I have become a fat a s s and drink IPAs and imp stouts.
  • Options
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    hahah. I used to drink those back in junior high. so refreshing. now, I have become a fat a s s and drink IPAs and imp stouts.
    I heard they still sell them in Mexico. You had the Imperial Stout from Moylans?
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    I heard they still sell them in Mexico. You had the Imperial Stout from Moylans?
    hahah. time to go to meeheeco (not). I haven't had moylan's imp stout. I see it everywhere here though. Just haven't been around to it. Lately, I'm drinking the crap outta bourbon county bourbon stouts (regular, coffee, barley wine) and abyss. Sooooo good
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    I think I might finally get this package out tomorrow. Didn't have nearly as much luck as I had hoped, but I'll put together a little package for you to enjoy nonetheless.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    I think I might finally get this package out tomorrow. Didn't have nearly as much luck as I had hoped, but I'll put together a little package for you to enjoy nonetheless.
    No rush teacher. I think ill send you mine this weekend. Dont wanna push it too cl ose to holiday season madness
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    No rush teacher. I think ill send you mine this weekend. Dont wanna push it too cl ose to holiday season madness
    I'm looking at Friday o.k. buddy boy
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    Ok poopy
  • Options
    jliu:
    Bigshizza:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    Ok poopy
    It's gettin all squishy .....
  • Options
    curtpick:
    jliu:
    Bigshizza:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    Ok poopy
    It's gettin all squishy .....
    muuuah!