Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Shot Glass Irish Bomb

Comments

• reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    glad it all arrived safely!! hope you enjoy it all brotha!!
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is putting it way too mildly Reggie I already enjoy it but when I get a chance to smoke and drink it I will love it :) As for the Tigers shot glass you have no idea how cool that is too me, my great grandfather Del Gainer used to play for the Tigers and roomed with Ty Conb when he was a Tiger as well, so this is perfect!!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    That there is pretty cool!! I really like that Tennessee honey, so it was hard to part with!!
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    This package was delayed once again by the empty threats of a certain individual. Plenty of room for more people in this "pass" if any one else is interested.
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    This package was delayed once again by the empty threats of a certain individual. Plenty of room for more people in this "pass" if any one else is interested.

There's been a pass from El Paso... the guilty party should receive on Friday.
    WaltBasil:
    ddubridge:

There's been a pass from El Paso... the guilty party should receive on Friday.
    Crap..... Better tell the Mrs. Irish to keep herself and our son away on Friday. Oh double crap... Hosting a Herf on Friday for another member and his fianc
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    ddubridge:
    They aren't empty and they aren't threats Drew, just simple truths and promises my friend the instigator. You started this and I will simply show my appreciation in a thank you letter ;)
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    ddubridge:
    They aren't empty and they aren't threats Drew, just simple truths and promises my friend the instigator. You started this and I will simply show my appreciation in a thank you letter ;)
    Brett's thank yous can be painful, better grab the Prep H.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    jthanatos:
    deejmemixx:
    jthanatos:
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:
    ddubridge:
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:
    ddubridge:
    Rules are...

Send Brett a shot glass. pm for addy...

this is a new kinda pass that doesnt involve passing at all.

LETS DO THIS!!!
    Assuming you're bombing Irish Brett, it sounds like he will need them for the Chi-town herf. LOL
    John don't make me target you next sir....
    LOL
    ;-)

BTW, are you still at...

810 ******* Ln
    Longmont CO 80503

??????
    oops....did i post that here?
    LOL nice try but actually no moved away from there to a different Longmont address, that addy would be Mom and Pops place ;)
    Guess you'll have to have Mom and Dad bring them on over ;)
    Well then, Brett, you're most certainly safe then.
    I bet that no one has your new address, and if they did I bet they would not PM it to me

drew - check inbox please & thankyou
    I think I need to become a mute to keep myself safe... Made one simple comment last night that I don't have a shot glass to take a shot on the v-herf and would have to just use a glass how can such a simple comment get such a large result?!?!?!?
    Don't you worry buddy. We got you covered.
    I would gladly give you his address.
    He is going to be right next door at the Chicago herf.

Here is your Honey Bear,,
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Found one......
    firetruckguy:
    Found one......
    Don't you get in on this too!!!
    kaspera79:
    jthanatos:
    deejmemixx:
    jthanatos:
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:
    ddubridge:
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:
    ddubridge:
    Rules are...

Send Brett a shot glass. pm for addy...

this is a new kinda pass that doesnt involve passing at all.

LETS DO THIS!!!
    Assuming you're bombing Irish Brett, it sounds like he will need them for the Chi-town herf. LOL
    John don't make me target you next sir....
    LOL
    ;-)

BTW, are you still at...

810 ******* Ln
    Longmont CO 80503

??????
    oops....did i post that here?
    LOL nice try but actually no moved away from there to a different Longmont address, that addy would be Mom and Pops place ;)
    Guess you'll have to have Mom and Dad bring them on over ;)
    Well then, Brett, you're most certainly safe then.
    I bet that no one has your new address, and if they did I bet they would not PM it to me

drew - check inbox please & thankyou
    I think I need to become a mute to keep myself safe... Made one simple comment last night that I don't have a shot glass to take a shot on the v-herf and would have to just use a glass how can such a simple comment get such a large result?!?!?!?
    Don't you worry buddy. We got you covered.
    I would gladly give you his address.
    He is going to be right next door at the Chicago herf.

Here is your Honey Bear,,
    So F'ing wrong.....
    Another one struck today and this time from El Paso! Walt thank you so much man, not only is that an awesome shot glass but I'm a huge fan of tequila and have wanted to try that Fallen Angel since I saw it in the Ccom catalogue thank you man and I will NOT forget this ;)

• WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    I may have broken 2 rules of etiquette here... No letter, and only 1 cigar. My apologies, sir. I did intend to send a letter, but before I could, I had already sealed the package. The letter is easily rectified by listing here... The cigar, however, will have to be made up for later my friend. Too late to fix that. Tequila. The local favorite here with the lemon and salt packs. I thought what good is a shot glass without something to pour into it. Even if it's for display purposes only... LOL. Hope you enjoy!
    WaltBasil:
    I may have broken 2 rules of etiquette here... No letter, and only 1 cigar. My apologies, sir. I did intend to send a letter, but before I could, I had already sealed the package. The letter is easily rectified by listing here... The cigar, however, will have to be made up for later my friend. Too late to fix that. Tequila. The local favorite here with the lemon and salt packs. I thought what good is a shot glass without something to pour into it. Even if it's for display purposes only... LOL. Hope you enjoy!
    No cigar needed. This is a shot glass bomb. Its like Outback folks, "No rules, just right"

Bwahahahahah
    Found another one........
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    firetruckguy:
    Bwahahahaha
    Bigshizza:
    firetruckguy:
    Bwahahahaha
    Haven't I been hit enough?!?!?!
    90+ Irishman:
    Bigshizza:
    firetruckguy:
    Bwahahahaha
    We will go with NO
    firetruckguy:
    90+ Irishman:
    Bigshizza:
    firetruckguy:
    Bwahahahaha
    We will go with NO
    I second that motion
    Brett hit and hurt me bad last night when we herfed! Not only did he get me a *** glass but he got me two and some Gentleman Jack and three brilliant cigars! Casa Fuente with the Sun Grown wrapper (gold foot band), a Ramon Allones SS (smoked there with him and was fantastic thank you) and a Xikar HC Maduro. The shot glasses are brilliant brother and the Casa Fuente one especially is incredible!

90+ Irishman:
    Brett hit and hurt me bad last night when we herfed! Not only did he get me a *** glass but he got me two and some Gentleman Jack and three brilliant cigars! Casa Fuente with the Sun Grown wrapper (gold foot band), a Ramon Allones SS (smoked there with him and was fantastic thank you) and a Xikar HC Maduro. The shot glasses are brilliant brother and the Casa Fuente one especially is incredible!

I love the "Kiss Me I'm Irish" shot glass. WTG Brett!!!
    Finally
    9114 9011 5981 5030 6988 71
    ddubridge:
    Finally
    **** this is gonna hurt..... Gap drew you are too much brother, thank you :)
    Barry and James each hit me with a shot glass this weekend also! Thanks a ton guys!

90+ Irishman:
    ddubridge:
    Finally
    I was nice.
    ddubridge:
    90+ Irishman:
    ddubridge:
    Finally
    I was nice.
    Famous last words...
  • thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    Btw wife sent mine this morning!
    thehilk:
    Btw wife sent mine this morning!
    Ahhh ****!
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn it, I knew I 4 got something. Guess I will have to send it to ya.