Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Shot Glass Irish Bomb

13»

Comments

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    Damn it, I knew I 4 got something. Guess I will have to send it to ya.
    WTF?! Don't start with me Ray... You'll get "rolled over"
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Glock1975:
    Damn it, I knew I 4 got something. Guess I will have to send it to ya.
    WTF?! Don't start with me Ray... You'll get "rolled over"
    Yeah Yeah... Check yourself for beer caps. :)
    Holy **** got **** by two amazing brothers last night and today, cannot tell you how much I appreciate this guys and both of you went insanely over the top, thank you brothers so much! I was out of Jameson (blasphemy I know) and have never had the chance to try the winter jack (sipping right now and love it thank you), not to mention the killer shot glasses, chocolate and delicious looking cigars! Thanks guys I am truly in shock! Drew sent the Jameson hit and The Hilk Family sent the Winter Jack...

[URL=http://s1098.photobucket.com/user/IrishRacer88/media/image_zps9474c9a3.jpg.html]image[/URL
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    Happy to do it! Enjoy!
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Holy **** got **** by two amazing brothers last night and today, cannot tell you how much I appreciate this guys and both of you went insanely over the top, thank you brothers so much! I was out of Jameson (blasphemy I know) and have never had the chance to try the winter jack (sipping right now and love it thank you), not to mention the killer shot glasses, chocolate and delicious looking cigars! Thanks guys I am truly in shock! Drew sent the Jameson hit and The Hilk Family sent the Winter Jack...

[URL=http://s1098.photobucket.com/user/IrishRacer88/media/image_zps9474c9a3.jpg.html]image[/URL
    "I don't have a shot glass"

Bwahahahahaha!!!
  • thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    He still doesn't have A shot glass, he has shot glasses now
    Hahahahaha yeah remind me never to say I don't have "x" ever again for any reason! Thank you guys and Drew I can't believe you organized this!
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:Hahahahaha yeah remind me never to say I don't have "x" ever again for any reason! Thank you guys and Drew I can't believe you organized this! Reminder for Brett. (Since he likes to run his damn mouth so much....)

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

John you weren't kidding, you F'ing flattened me man thank you so much and once again I really am simply humbled!! Gorgeous glass and beautiful sticks!!! Thanks so much man really! What is the Tat a Black one, corona gorda? And which super shot too?? Thanks again brother you really ARE nuts, and I love and appreciate it my friend! Having a really chitty day and this helped a ton, second help was a shot of aged Cruzan rum from Hilk's shot he sent... Thanks gang :)

• curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    John you weren't kidding, you F'ing flattened me man thank you so much and once again I really am simply humbled!! Gorgeous glass and beautiful sticks!!! Thanks so much man really! What is the Tat a Black one, corona gorda? And which super shot too?? Thanks again brother you really ARE nuts, and I love and appreciate it my friend! Having a really chitty day and this helped a ton, second help was a shot of aged Cruzan rum from Hilk's shot he sent... Thanks gang :)

Bad Ass Shot glass ! Nice hit !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brett glad it got there...enjoy bro. Yes tat black & super shot criollo 10 GA. Nice Xmas tree too :-)
    Oh and blame Drew ddub for this....remember, he started this thread

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *