Home Non Cigar Related
Options

this forum

2»

Comments

• Options
    zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    You got that right. I can't think of anyone here who I wouldn't sit down with and enjoy a smoke and an adult beverage. I've lurked other cigar boards but this is the only one I'm registered and post on.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    I'll 3rd that sentiment ...
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Shouldn't there be a drunken group hug with a bunch of slurred "I love you guys!!!" around here somewhere?
  • Options
    alienmisprint:
    Shouldn't there be a drunken group hug with a bunch of slurred "I love you guys!!!" around here somewhere?

Hahaha I can see that ...
  • Options
    Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
    alienmisprint:
    Lube?
  • Options
    Renaissance_Man:
    alienmisprint:
    Lube?
    Leave it to the European to bring the gay in....
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    alienmisprint:
    Renaissance_Man:
    alienmisprint:
    Lube?
    The hug will have to wait... I'm not drunk tonight..

But as far as the lube comment goes... Where are we gonna find an after-hours gerbil shop?
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    alienmisprint:
    You know, something no one has yet mentioned that really gets me about this forum is the way you make actual friends here. I really would hang out with alot of the people here on the boards if we were near, and I do consider several of the people on here actual friends, not just anonymous screen names. It really is a great community.
    o know that kuzipaluza '09 as a charity even fell through.... but i will still be more than happy to host a little cigar sit down at my house around the fire if anyone is still interested. just a few friends sharing a smoke and a drink.

oct 10th that its...
  • Options
    Lasabar:
    alienmisprint:
    Renaissance_Man:
    alienmisprint:
    Lube?

But as far as the lube comment goes... Where are we gonna find an after-hours gerbil shop?
    Luckily I have a gerbil ;)... His name is Einstein and he is always willing to go explore! hahaahahahh

From Cigars

From Cigars
  • Options
    Renaissance_Man:
    Lasabar:
    alienmisprint:
    Renaissance_Man:
    alienmisprint:
    Lube?

Luckily I have a gerbil ;)... His name is Einstein and he is always willing to go explore! hahaahahahh

From Cigars

From Cigars
    I'm not sure if this is funny or creepy.......
  • Options
    JdoraisJdorais Posts: 652
    alienmisprint:
    Renaissance_Man:
    Lasabar:
    alienmisprint:
    Renaissance_Man:
    alienmisprint:
    Lube?

From Cigars

From Cigars
    It's creepy in a funny sorta way or is it funny in a creepy sorta way?
  • Options
    Einstein huh???

E=Some guy's butt
  • Options
    Jdorais:
    alienmisprint:
    Renaissance_Man:
    Lasabar:
    alienmisprint:
    Renaissance_Man:
    alienmisprint:
    Lube?

From Cigars

From Cigars
    It's creepy in a funny sorta way or is it funny in a creepy sorta way?

This reminds me of the scene from "Goodfellas" - Funny? Funny how? Like a clown ...how am I funny ? That was a damn good movie ...
  • Options
    Lasabar:
    Einstein huh???

E=Some guy's butt
    Have you been doing something with my Einstein that I need to know about? You know wayyy tooo much...
  • Options
    Renaissance_Man:
    Lasabar:
    Einstein huh???

E=Some guy's butt
    Have you been doing something with my Einstein that I need to know about? You know wayyy tooo much...

Never ever mess with another guys Einstein ...
  • Options
    Renaissance_Man:
    Lasabar:
    Einstein huh???

E=Some guy's butt
    No... He's just spending allot of time in the "Lab"
  • Options
    And what I like here is the sense of humor of everybody! I mean - even a serious thread like this one we still manage to spin around for a second round of laughs hahahah... Sometimes I laugh really out loud after I read some of the comments here... Its like I get a lot of my daily requirements satisfied from this forum: new info to read, fraternization, cigars, laughter/fun, politics/life discussions, etc...