Home General Discussion

8 December 2013 - CCom ISOM Day

Comments

• WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Boldly smoking where no man has smoked before...

• blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Yum! ISOM thanks to Mike. image
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    WaltBasil:
    Boldly smoking where no man has smoked before...

Awesome ornament. Both parts.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    YoYo with a Hoyo
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PSD4 today for ISOM Ccom day. Will get a pic up when I get on a real computer. I still can't figure out posting pics from photobucket with my phone. I'm an old man...damn it.
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    for a budget isom, not a bad smoke, has about 18 months on it, that probably helps
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    photo 1386544891_zps6774f4a0.jpg
  • perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Friggin cold!! 12 degrees
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Review will be posted tomorrow

• Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MorganGeo:
    The elf on the shelf snuck back from the North Pole last night with a ISOM smoke for me. image
    Lol, very nice u stole my idea.
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My son loves this thing. It's so much easier getting him out of bed in the morning with him looking for the elf.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MorganGeo:
    My son loves this thing. It's so much easier getting him out of bed in the morning with him looking for the elf.
    Lol same here, someone is a millionaire creating these things.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cohiba Behike 56 with a few years on it from Greg at CDM Herf, thanks so much Greg it was one of the best cigars I have ever smoked by far!

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭

Compliments of Reggie713 thanks brother!

oh yea I did this t 11pm in sleet lol
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Winners announced soon.
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Forgot to post. Here ya go.
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
    The winning number is.....20! My favorite picture is...
    MorganGeo:
    The elf on the shelf snuck back from the North Pole last night with a ISOM smoke for me. image
    Thanks to everyone for participating, if you have won, please PM me your addy!
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sweet! Thanks for hosting this contest!
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    MorganGeo:
    Congrats Morgan !
    Is the Elves name Woody ? LOL
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    I don't see a 20.. Vulchor chose 19 and ddubridge chose 21 (which sucks because its my lucky number and I had to chose another lol)
    No_one21:
    I don't see a 20.. Vulchor chose 19 and ddubridge chose 21 (which sucks because its my lucky number and I had to chose another lol)
    Hmmm, I don't have enough ISOM stock to hit both...so the winner is Vulchor! Drew, congrats on second ;) Vulcher, please PM me your addy.Ddub, you know I love ya...just got to branch out and hit someone else for a change ;)
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    No_one21:
    Hmmm, I don't have enough ISOM stock to hit both...so the winner is Vulchor! Drew, congrats on second ;) Vulcher, please PM me your addy.Ddub, you know I love ya...just got to branch out and hit someone else for a change ;)
    Price is Right rules, closest without going over.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats to the winners .... good lookin' ISOM pics too.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Morgan and Vulchor and Drew, thanks for the contest Randy!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    curtpick:
    Rain:
    MorganGeo:
    Congrats Morgan !
    Is the Elves name Woody ? LOL
    Why, yes. Yes it is. How did you know? I don't think there's enough blood in that elf's body to support that... They call him the 10 second man. He passes out after that. Lack of blood to the brain and all.
    Congrats to the winner, and a a hearty thanks to the host!
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Congrats to the winners. Thanks for putting this together Randy, Great idea!
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    curtpick:
    Forgot to post. Here ya go.
    What did you think of that Curt? that is the one I sent you no?