Home General Discussion
Options

8 December 2013 - CCom ISOM Day

124»

Comments

• Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats to the winners and thanks for the contest :-)
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    No_one21:
    I don't see a 20.. Vulchor chose 19 and ddubridge chose 21 (which sucks because its my lucky number and I had to chose another lol)
    Hmmm, I don't have enough ISOM stock to hit both...so the winner is Vulchor! Drew, congrats on second ;) Vulcher, please PM me your addy.Ddub, you know I love ya...just got to branch out and hit someone else for a change ;)
    No Biggy. Glad to see I don't have to be on the losing end of this battle again. Also, I disqualify myself because while I was one of the first to respond and had my ISOM picked out, I pussed out and didn't some last light. FAIL!!!

Even Jim smoked one in 12 degree weather. Wow, I am a loser!
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    Rain:
    No_one21:
    I don't see a 20.. Vulchor chose 19 and ddubridge chose 21 (which sucks because its my lucky number and I had to chose another lol)
    Hmmm, I don't have enough ISOM stock to hit both...so the winner is Vulchor! Drew, congrats on second ;) Vulcher, please PM me your addy.Ddub, you know I love ya...just got to branch out and hit someone else for a change ;)
    Price is Right rules, closest without going over.

I was thinking Price is Right rules, too. Or, if you scroll down to "As an in-Joke" in this article, well we're all winners...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/47_(number)
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are all winners is right! Thanks for the contest Randy.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Sorry I could not get this up earlier gents, took a while for the powers that be to approve my review at my other home. Click here for my thoughts, and thanks again Mr. Rain...

Now who thinks Randy needs a wakeup call LOL
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    curtpick:
    Forgot to post. Here ya go.
    What did you think of that Curt? that is the one I sent you no?
    Very Very good my friend ! Enjoyed it to the nub !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    curtpick:
    jliu:
    curtpick:
    Forgot to post. Here ya go.
    What did you think of that Curt? that is the one I sent you no?
    Very Very good my friend ! Enjoyed it to the nub !
    Great to hear Curt! Now I have a better bearing for next time.
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Sorry I could not get this up earlier gents, took a while for the powers that be to approve my review at my other home. Click here for my thoughts, and thanks again Mr. Rain...

Now who thinks Randy needs a wakeup call LOL
    Well that's just rude.
  • Options
    jadeltjadelt Posts: 763 ✭✭
    Great contest Randy! Class act as always. Thanks for putting this together.
  • Options
    jadelt:
    Hoping we can meet up again this weekend. Guess we could always go back to that Sports Bar place...the name escapes me.
  • Options
    jadeltjadelt Posts: 763 ✭✭
    Rain:
    jadelt:
    Hoping we can meet up again this weekend. Guess we could always go back to that Sports Bar place...the name escapes me.
    I just got called in to work at the range this Saturday. Do you know your Dallas schedule yet?
  • Options
    I know the mail has been crazy. Did the winners get their prizes?
  • Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I checked my tracking number this morning and it looks like it may hit my mailbox today. I'm excited!
  • Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very, very cool selection here brother! Thank you so very much. I'm looking forward to these! image
  • Options
    Enjoy that pvnisher ;)