Home Non Cigar Related
Options

TMI or possibly personal...

2»

Comments

• Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LiquidChaos66:
    So day after.... It snows. I can't play out in the snow with my wife and daughter. :( lol sucks!!!!
    Have them bag up some snow for you. You can stick the peas back in the freezer for awhile ;)
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Take it easy my friend, snow is much prettier through a window anyway! I'll break out a Red Dot for you this eve :)
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other than that, how are you doing?
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm doing fairly well considering the procedure. Lol enjoying the irony of watch the Duggars on 19 and counting. Enjoying my wife's homemade apple pie. :) eagerly awaiting a cigar on Sunday. My Red Dot is patiently waiting for me in my humi. Lol
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Glad to hear it went well for you. I've thought about doing the same, but I have chronic pain from an umbilical hernia surgery I had a few years ago, and the the thought of having more pain, but in that area, wards me off.

On a lighter note, I'm curious if anyone actually ate the peas afterwards...
  • Options
    LiquidChaos66:
    I'm doing fairly well considering the procedure. Lol enjoying the irony of watch the Duggars on 19 and counting. Enjoying my wife's homemade apple pie. :) eagerly awaiting a cigar on Sunday. My Red Dot is patiently waiting for me in my humi. Lol
    I love irony! Glad you are doing well and have something to look forward too...
  • Options
    I've been using corn... And I will not be eating ball corn. Lmao!
  • Options
    LeftOversLeftOvers Posts: 196 ✭✭
    letting the boys hang in some cranberry sauce works good
  • Options
    perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    You couldn't just sit in the snow and wing snow balls at them? ;)
  • Options
    New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    perkinke:
    You couldn't just sit in the snow and wing snow balls at them? ;)
    ^this
  • Options
    Recovery still in progress. No pain just a little swelling and slightly tender. Good enough for me! Off to my man cave for my Cohiba! :) now to try to keep warm... It's only 19 degrees out. Lol
  • Options
    New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    LiquidChaos66:
    Recovery still in progress. No pain just a little swelling and slightly tender. Good enough for me! Off to my man cave for my Cohiba! :) now to try to keep warm... It's only 19 degrees out. Lol
    Don't pop a nugget trying to go have a smoke
  • Options
    Won't need a damn ice pack... Freezing my giblets off! Lol
  • Options
    LiquidChaos66:
    Off to my man cave for my Cohiba! :)
    About time! Enjoy.
  • Options
    LiquidChaos66:
    Off to my man cave for my Cohiba! :)
    About time! Enjoy.
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OOPS.....missed this post all together.

About 9 years ago a guy I worked with had the same procedure and he didn't even mention shaving. Went in, sat down, given a shot, and the incision was made. One little snip and stitches and that was it. In and out in 30 mins and has never had a problem.
  • Options
    Yeah not bad so far. Been a week since it was done. Still sore and tender but not bad. The stitches are the worst part. All pokey and snag in my clothes. Lol