Home General Discussion
Options

Vherf

Comments

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,099 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oneisnone said:
    YI assume this is some kind of video/Facetime thing but have not idea how would work.
    The easiest way to do it is go to page 117 of this thread and there is a link. Hit the link and then hit join call.
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,230 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    Oneisnone said:
    YI assume this is some kind of video/Facetime thing but have not idea how would work.
    The easiest way to do it is go to page 117 of this thread and there is a link. Hit the link and then hit join call.
    Doesn't the link on page one still work too? That way you don't have to find page 117. 

Many computers already are pre-loaded with what it takes to hit the ground running. If this does not immediately work as hoped. You may need to download "google hangouts". I'm not 100% certain that is the name of the actual download, but it's google related. It's like Skype but google calls it "google hangouts".
  • Options
    skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use the link on page 1. It must be defective as I keep running into @Usaf06 on there.  :D
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    skydiverD said:
    I use the link on page 1. It must be defective as I keep running into @Usaf06 on there.  :D
    Thats the link for his sexy time vids.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    OneisnoneOneisnone Posts: 459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    Oneisnone said:
    I got it to work. May join you Thursday after I return from the Oliva event
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    ill be on tonight if anyone is interested
  • Options
    Oneisnone said:
    Usaf06 said:
    Oneisnone said:
    I got it to work. May join you Thursday after I return from the Oliva event
    thursdays no good for me. I am usually on Friday, Sat, Sun, and or Monday
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    Anyone getting on tonight?
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    Anyone??!
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    I'm on burning battery if anyone wants to join
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    I'm on burning battery if anyone wants to join
    Will try to catch you later after I put my kid to bed
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    I'm hopping on now
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    @Stubble come smoke dude!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I keep missing the herf's, and when I do jump on no ever seems to be around.
  • Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    I will get my arse on the vherf once it gets colder. I am thinking the garage will be in order

For now I am trying to get as many summer-ish nights in as possible. Crickets, the moon through my 100+ year old trees in my front yard, and the silence...trying to soak it in
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    I crashed early last night, was a long week for me. 
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I keep missing the herf's, and when I do jump on no ever seems to be around.
    Use the link on page 1. @Usaf06 is always on there. I can't escape him no matter how hard I try..... :D
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • Options
    Jeff had been mia... you can't hop on at 2am California time and expect the east coast guys to be on. Your gonna have to smoke earlier and out those books down ;)
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2am east coast time works for bob and I were usually on around then, and alas no one ever jumps on.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Any one smoking?
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    you on?
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    I'm on.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Anyone up for later tonight?
  • Options
    Yep say when.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,230 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get on. Let's get it on. 
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Text when.. Five five
    nine, 816 four two three three
  • Options
    They are on
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    If anyone wants to get on let me know. I'm smoking a behemoth La Palina Maduro Churchill so I have time.
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    I'll get on and burn some battery if anyone wants to join in on some shenanigans 
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    @variant2 ... come on nikos
    -- Winston Churchill