Home General Discussion
Options

Vherf

Comments

• Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,295 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ill be on for a bit longer
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,099 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me and Steve are getting on if any 1 is interested 
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Incoming
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Time for dinner, but if anyone's around later, we'll have a smoke together.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    I'm in just let me know...its been awhile...
  • Options
    I'll pop on for a bit.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    I'm on now, if anyone wants to join...may be too late...if not will try to jump on the next go round, after I get back from Tampa....
  • Options
    It was nice to meet you @CvilleE . sorry I had to bail so quick.

• Options
    Wylaff said:
    It was nice to meet you @CvilleE . sorry I had to bail so quick.
    Nice to meet you to @Wylaff, and no worries...I need to start hoping on more often. 
  • Options
    Anyone planning to be on today?

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I should be able to jump on no later than 8 central.  Im still at work and its snowing like crazy so I will need a break around then.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,096 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure how to do it but if anyone is on I can try before my Bengals start
  • Options
    I am hopping on.

• Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,096 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I followed the directions but can't g et on with my iPad.
  • Options
    download google hangouts

• Options
    Any one getting on?
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,317 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jump in, the water in fine!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    There's a couple of us on;ine if anyone wants to join us.

• Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,260 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had a record six cigar day yesterday thanks to the vherf. Nice to meet you, Wayne, Patrick, Steve, Nick, and Peter.
  • Options
    I had a record six cigar day yesterday thanks to the vherf. Nice to meet you, Wayne, Patrick, Steve, Nick, and Peter.
    Likewise, Charlie...  look forward to seeing you on Vherf, and maybe meeting up next time you're in WI.
  • Options
    I'll be on later tonight
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    Ditto.
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe for me. I might be took drunk after this packer game.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    I'm ready when ever 
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,230 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK,

I'm Finally able to sit down. Yes!
  • Options
    I only had 4. The wife did tell me to smoke more...

It was nice to meet you as well. I love being able to put faces to the names.

• Options
    Any one down for an early AM herf?
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should have texted.  I had time this morning for a short one and a cup of coffee.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    I'm hoping on if anyone is still up.

• Options
    I will be on in about an hour if anyone will be up.