Home General Discussion

Vherf

Comments

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Depends on my schedule Sam. I work Monday night and have a big roundup on some home invasion robbery suspects Tuesday starting early so it depends on how late that goes. The rest of the week is up in the air.
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭✭✭

I can be on early on Tuesdays to join you.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't work till 3 tomorrow. I can get on. What time?
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
    Whenever Mikie. I'm smoking
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

Me too getting on.
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,540 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm just getting home. I'll try to get on after I get settled in. Probably by 12:15am central. if anybody can join me post a reply here. Otherwise I'll wait for Patrick to get on at 1:00.
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Evening herf Gentlemen. Join us.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 27,198 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My day took a left turn and I didn't get any of my household plans accomplished, only work calls all day.  Starting to think an evening herf may be just what I need.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
    It may be a few, customer's still having issues.
    Getting on
    Sunday funday herf tonight
    -- Winston Churchill

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,214 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    Sunday funday herf tonight
    ooo...OOO...
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
    @Wylaff ,........Where you at?!!!
    @GrouchoM  Please come on the Vherf with us. We are on now. It's like skype but with Google Hangouts. Set up an account. Use the link on page one of this thread and join us. It's fun. You'll like it.
    @Puff_Dougie Get on the herf with us man!
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Popped a fever this morning, I doubt I will be on tonight
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
    Wylaff said:
    Popped a fever this morning, I doubt I will be on tonight
    :( Sorry man. Get better. 
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I sleepy. This week I'm in for sure.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • HrycajHrycaj Posts: 62 ✭✭
    Any feed back on joining thru the Google+ Approach that is talked about being needed in the very first post on the thread? I didn't see the right group
    The link is on the first page of the thread. Click on the link and should work
    -- Winston Churchill

edited March 2016
    Hrycaj said:
    Any feed back on joining thru the Google+ Approach that is talked about being needed in the very first post on the thread? I didn't see the right group
    Here is the link  <--------------- Here. 

^^^^^^^^^^^  Try clicking on this link above. It's the same link from the first post of this thread. 

It's been so long since I signed up I can't remember much about the details of getting the google account.
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you got the Hangouts app downloaded?  Once you've got that part taken care of try clicking on this link:

http://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/event/ckieb7hgken9db3jbcfrif0coo8http://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/event/ckieb7hgken9db3jbcfrif0coo8
    @Bigshizza Get on the Vherf !!!!!!!
    @jlmarta @Guitarded Get on the Vherf! 
    The invite is sincerely appreciated but I'm feeling kinda poorly tonight. Maybe tomorrow....  Thanks....  B)
    Might be able to get on for one stick before bed.
    Missed it by that much.  
    Getting on tonight. I know I'm gonna see peter4jc is anyone else getting on? Be there about 830 central
    Nolagizmo said:
    Getting on tonight. I know I'm gonna see peter4jc is anyone else getting on? Be there about 830 central
    No promises, but I'll try...   :#