Home General Discussion

Vherf

Comments

• avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    20 minutes and I'll be on
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
    Come on and hang out with @Guitarded and I
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 27,198 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    In about 90 minutes I'm walking the dogs and then dinner. 

Have time for about one more lap around the park. 
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
    Caught the end of the vHerf with @Guitarded and @peter4jc, now I'm herfig alone, someone save me from staring at my own ugly mug all night.  
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,540 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll be on sometime later. Probably after midnight.

Let me know, its getting cool out here so I'm warning up with a 601 Steel from @Stubble
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone getting on tonight for a good Friday herf
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

When? I'm ready to start smoking my way through the Feb lottery and I want you to be there for the first one,  'cause it's all your fault.
    Whenever your ready Mike, you working?
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

No, I'm home. I'm about to eat. I'll get on after. 
  • Devildog1Devildog1 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How does one do this vherf? Is there sticky with instructions ?
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1st post in this thread.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
    Jim, simply click the link in the first post of this thread. If you don't have google hangouts just download it first
    -- Winston Churchill

-- Winston Churchill

• Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for hangin' out tonight @Bob_Luken, @Usaf06, and @Devildog1. Sorry if I was a bit quiet. Been a long week. Good to unwind with a couple good smokes and some good company. Have a great weekend, y'all!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
    Thanks for hangin' out tonight @Bob_Luken, @Usaf06, and @Devildog1. Sorry if I was a bit quiet. Been a long week. Good to unwind with a couple good smokes and some good company. Have a great weekend, y'all!
    Same here Doug. Very nice session. 
    Nice indeed. Good to meet you Jim. Thanks for hanging out.
    -- Winston Churchill

• Devildog1Devildog1 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First time for me on vherf will do again will make sure I have better connection next time.  Nice to meet you guys,,, including you flyboy 
    Dang, the night I go to the neighbours and watch some basketball is the night everybody gets on.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

Is there anyone home?
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BTTT
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
    Dammit, my battery died. 
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
    @Bob_Luken and @Wylaff thanks for letting me crash the party. Great to visit with you fellas!
    Damnit Jay, it was nice to finally meet you.

Great meeting you Jim, hope to see you on more often. Jay bout time you stopped back in.
    -- Winston Churchill

Going out for an afternoon smoke in about 15 min if anyone want to join
    -- Winston Churchill

• CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm on now, Nick.
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,214 ✭✭✭✭✭

Gettin' smokey with @charliehies and @wylaff...
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭

Jumping on for a smoke and a brew. Anybody want to join me?

"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,214 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll be there surely.  And no, I'll still call you Doug.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis