Home General Discussion

Vherf

Comments

• reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    So if I click the cigar.com v-herf on my hangouts, should it say.. Join this call? Obviously I have never tried this
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I cant even find that option, only folks who are in my contacts
    A little dirt never hurt
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,790 ✭✭✭✭✭
    reggie713 said:
    So if I click the cigar.com v-herf on my hangouts, should it say.. Join this call? Obviously I have never tried this

Yes
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭✭
    reggie713 said:
    yes
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

Usaf06 said:
    reggie713 said:
    yes

Post whor3
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,214 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, Richard, once you're in hangouts, just joint the call.

dirtdude, don't give up...  try this link;

https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/event/ckieb7hgken9db3jbcfrif0coo8
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thats a good link Peter, the battery I hooked up didnt carry me for long but will re-join when I can
    A little dirt never hurt
  • PastorJayPastorJay Posts: 72 ✭✭
    Sorry I had to cut and run last night guys. Something came up and I had to make a quick exit.
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone smoking tonight?
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 27,198 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ayup
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
    Me and Steve are getting on if anyone wants to join
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

*Creepy Ass Whistle*
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
    That's what I was thinking. Get on here.

• avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who is down for a herf tonight?  I'm doing dinner with the family and then I will get on afterwards.  Probably 8ish central.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
    I should be able to make it tonight around 9:30 Eastern. 
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who is down for a herf tonight?  I'm doing dinner with the family and then I will get on afterwards.  Probably 8ish central.
    I would get on tonight, just for the sole purpose of giving Brad crap, but it's movie night and Momma won't put up with Poppa not sitting down to watch it. Besides, the movie is Deadpool tonight.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0patience said:
    I would get on tonight, just for the sole purpose of giving Brad crap, but it's movie night and Momma won't put up with Poppa not sitting down to watch it. Besides, the movie is Deadpool tonight.
    Man, that right there is plenty of reason to miss movie night for a cigar.  I'm sure you would enjoy the cigar more than that movie.  O wait I put this in the wrong thread sorry.  I'm jumping on around 7:30 if anyone wants to join me.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
    I'm on.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
    Anyone tonight 
    -- Winston Churchill

Yup
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
    Me and Patrick are on
    -- Winston Churchill

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,214 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Be there in a half hour... you know, after I eat a burrito.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will be there after..... not a burrito. 20 minutes.
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
    Anybody up for one quick?
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

Sure ;)

Its awful quiet tonight. Everyone must have had a rough Monday.
    Patrick, Peter and I are on....c'mon in!!
    Who is getting on?  I will be on in about 10 minutes.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

Well it's 11 pm I got home from work early, would any one like to join me?
    MOW badge received.