Options

Vherf

Comments

• Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Martel:
    brianetz1:
    Rain:
    Mmmmm, enjoying a good ol pop right now.
    randy calls it pop.....I think he deserves to be bombed for that
    Wish I'd been there for that discussion. I can't get used to everything being "coke" where I am. Root Beer, Sprite, Pepsi. It's all "coke". Gets confusing in some parts of town. I'm going to sniff some coke and wash it down with a coke.

It's pop. Shortened from soda pop, I'm sure, but in that case, soda is an adjective, not a noun. Soda is water with bubbles when used by itself. Pop has flavors. Coke is a brand. 'nuf said.
    Exactly it's pop.
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Martel:
    brianetz1:
    Rain:
    Wish I'd been there for that discussion. I can't get used to everything being "coke" where I am. Root Beer, Sprite, Pepsi. It's all "coke". Gets confusing in some parts of town. I'm going to sniff some coke and wash it down with a coke.

It's pop. Shortened from soda pop, I'm sure, but in that case, soda is an adjective, not a noun. Soda is water with bubbles when used by itself. Pop has flavors. Coke is a brand. 'nuf said.
    Do you even soda bro?
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    Martel:
    brianetz1:
    Rain:

the 2 largest population centers in the US, south florida, and the st. louis metro area argue with you. I think we outnumber the rest of the country.
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    Martel:
    brianetz1:
    Rain:

the 2 largest population centers in the US, south florida, and the st. louis metro area argue with you. I think we outnumber the rest of the country.
    The dialect and accent called "Standard American English" is based on a generalized Midwestern accent and speech pattern. Pop wins.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Martel:
    brianetz1:
    Martel:
    brianetz1:
    Rain:

The dialect and accent called "Standard American English" is based on a generalized Midwestern accent and speech pattern. Pop wins.
    Yes pop does win. Justin, Rick.
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Texas:
    Buy me a coke, will ya?
    What kind?
    Pepsi.

Oregon:
    Buy me a Coke, will ya?
    New Coke or Classic?
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    In mass we call it tonic lol
  • Options
    "Eyyyy...lemme get that tawwwwnic!"
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Getting on in 5 if anyones interested
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    On
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    I'll be on about 9pm Central.
  • Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Torrential rain, 30kt winds with gusts to 45kts. No way. Oh and Patriots game! So have fun.
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Thanks Vinny ! Good chatting again. Might be on for a second with Rain later if ya wanna join.
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    curtpick:
    Thanks Vinny ! Good chatting again. Might be on for a second with Rain later if ya wanna join.
    Good times bro! Seems were. It from the same grain. I'll fire up a pipe and join y'all.
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    No_one21:
    Torrential rain, 30kt winds with gusts to 45kts. No way. Oh and Patriots game! So have fun.
    you mean the colts game!
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Martel:
    No_one21:
    you mean the colts game!
    no Eric the pats game lol
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Going in if I can figure it out on my laptop...
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    What is there to figure out? Click the link on page one, then click join.Do you even computer, bro?
  • Options
    Bite me and get your a** on so I'm not alone...
  • Options
    Can't yet....it's wifey time :(
  • Options
    Rain:
    No worries. i'll be on for a hour or so, mostly enjoying a post Seahawk victory smoke.
  • Options
    Effff, I'm not getting on for another hour. Your timing sucks.
  • Options
    Echambers:
    Rain:
    No worries. i'll be on for a hour or so, mostly enjoying a post Seahawk's havent choked yet smoke.

Fixed it for ya
  • Options
    Jetmech_63:
    Echambers:
    Rain:
    No worries. i'll be on for a hour or so, mostly enjoying a post Seahawk's VICTORY smoke.

Fixed it for ya
    I might still be around Rain. And Jetmech., you just suck :-)
  • Options
    Going in.
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Going in.
    I will be in but i wont be on cam just voice til i finish my paper for class.. then i will do camera
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JHewey:
    Rain:
    Going in.
    I will be in but i wont be on cam just voice til i finish my paper for class.. then i will do camera
    sounds freaky haha
  • Options
    smoke em if you got em:
    JHewey:
    Rain:
    Going in.
    sounds freaky haha
    Lmao.. You coming on? i am not going in til after im done with my paper. Which should be in the next few mins.. Atleast i hope so before the zaya kicks in.. lol
  • Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Martel:
    No_one21:
    you mean the colts game!
    No. No I did not. :p
  • Options
    I am in