Options

Vherf

Comments

• Options
    HeavysetrapierHeavysetrapier Posts: 642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone in?
  • Options
    I'm not even sure I am using this thing correctly. 
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We jumped off a while ago, my daughter came over and others got tired, finished their sticks. Vherfs run earlier in summer when the weather is nice. I should be on Saturday. 
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Bueller?

Bueller?
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    Jay6Jay6 Posts: 755 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am around 
  • Options
    firehouseguyfirehouseguy Posts: 996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me and auto nick are on
    Cigars were made to be smoked, whiskey was made to be drank and women were made to be loved. The only thing I try to age is myself. 
  • Options
    Still on for the next 30 minutes or so
    Cigars were made to be smoked, whiskey was made to be drank and women were made to be loved. The only thing I try to age is myself. 
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will try to be on tomorrow night to share the love. Firehouseguy saw my titty...sorry bro..
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    I used the link.  No one appeared to be on.  I started playing a game on my phone and killed the battery.  No v-herf for me after all.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,101 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Martel said:
    I used the link.  No one appeared to be on.  I started playing a game on my phone and killed the battery.  No v-herf for me after all.
    My ghost is always on and is a good listener. Just doesn't talk much. 
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Bigshizza said:
     Firehouseguy saw my titty...sorry bro..
    Lucky bastid...
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    I'll describe it for you later
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good times tonight, thanks guys!!
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good group on join us!
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,238 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    @Bigshizza  Sorry I missed you Shizzman. I'm smokin' an LFD Airbender you sent me in '14. It's gooood! :)

• Options
    Is someone on right now? I just got a weird call from hangouts and no one was there?
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can jump on
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    Is someone on right now? I just got a weird call from hangouts and no one was there?
    That was a butt dial as I was getting off the vherf
  • Options
    Heard that. luke you butt dialed me personally or you butt dialed the vherf?
  • Options
    There's a thing with mobile that if you don't click the link and you touch one of the previous hangouts you were in you will dial all of those people.
  • Options
    Join us, two of us will be on for a while
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Im still on join!
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Join us!
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Would that I could. I may have an early morning depending on what one of my workers does. I'll be on tomorrow night. See you all then.
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Heavysetrapier here's your chance 
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    Where the late crew at?  Just lighting up another
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,238 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are smoking. Join in. 
  • Options
    I'll be tonight around 11:30
  • Options
    On till about 2
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo