Home General Discussion
Options

Vherf

Comments

• Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Smart man Rick ! Thems some baaaadass peppers!
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol sounds good :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Sorry guys, something came up. Wanted to do it tomorrow, but Glock loser can't make it, lol. Just messing with ya Ray. But when we both can vherf at the same time. We will get this bet on and I will win :).

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Sorry guys, something came up. Wanted to do it tomorrow, but Glock loser can't make it, lol. Just messing with ya Ray. But when we both can vherf at the same time. We will get this bet on and I will win :).

Novicane is cheating Rick ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    I was thinking about vherfing tonight while Barry builds the pass bag. Thoughts?
  • Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    It's warm enough for me, but if it's still raining I can't have my laptop/tablet out there :( what time EST?
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    Trident:
    I was thinking about vherfing tonight while Barry builds the pass bag. Thoughts?
    just got done smoking.....froze my ass of even though i was smoking in the basement with the windows and doors open; 19 degrees here.....no way i'm doing it again.
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    my heisenberg is lit and i am braving the cold
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Martel:
    Sorry Eric, it's 11 degrees...
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    Martel:
    I'll see your 11 and raise you 8. Wuss. 19 but inside now.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    Martel:
    Bigshizza:
    Martel:
    i did 19 earlier....it was not fun
  • Options
    brianetz1:
    Martel:
    Bigshizza:
    Martel:
    i did 19 earlier....it was not fun

I have smart touch gloves and took my tablet outside. With no one online, I decided to play Angry Birds. Star Wars version. Only the Hoth levels, of course.

• Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Brett, you workin tomorrow?
  • Options
    I'm typing this on my computer...which is hooked up to the internet...yep. Game time!
  • Options
    LeftOversLeftOvers Posts: 196 ✭✭
    Rain:
    I'm typing this on my computer...which is hooked up to the internet...yep. Game time!
    wow
  • Options
    LeftOvers:
    Rain:
    wow
    Correct, be in awe...I can type!
  • Options
    I'm heading in roughly 30 minutes from now...anyone down?
  • Options
    Rain:
    i thought about it for a couple of minutes and went outside to see and immediately ran back inside screaming like a little girl because it was so cold.
  • Options
    brianetz1:
    Rain:
    i thought about it for a couple of minutes and went outside to see and immediately ran back inside screaming like a little girl because it was so cold.
    LMK if you're going to put on your big girl pants tonight
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    brianetz1:
    Rain:
    Psh...are YOU?
  • Options
    Rain:
    Bigshizza:
    brianetz1:
    Rain:
    Psh...are YOU?
    I'm not sure... I should be studying..
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    Rain:
    Bigshizza:
    brianetz1:
    Rain:
    Psh...are YOU?
    I'm not sure... I should be studying..
    Study the way wrapper, binder and filler compliment each other. With me. I have a late work call tomorrow.
  • Options
    Anyone game for tonight? I know Ddubs not, something about his heater..all I heard was a bunch of crying. ;)
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Anyone game for tonight? I know Ddubs not, something about his heater..all I heard was a bunch of crying. ;)
    Practically drowning myself!
  • Options
    ddubridge:
    Rain:
    Just pull a car in your garage and run it for heat. Totally safe and makes a ton of sense.
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    ddubridge:
    Rain:
    Just pull a car in your garage and run it for heat. Totally safe and makes a ton of sense.
    Great idea! I'll run them both! Could also use the exhaust for foot warmer. I'll pipe it right in front of my feet. I'll make sure I close the door so the wind doesnt blow all the heat away.
  • Options
    ddubridge:
    Rain:
    ddubridge:
    Rain:
    Great idea! I'll run them both! Could also use the exhaust for foot warmer. I'll pipe it right in front of my feet. I'll make sure I close the door so the wind doesnt blow all the heat away.
    First the router, now the heater?
    Speaking of routers, there's a Belkin N300 on Amazon's lightning deal for $19.99 starting now and lasting another 3 hours or so...

• Options
    Shizz said maybe tonight he'd be on.
  • Options
    Rain:
    Shizz said maybe tonight he'd be on.
    5 degrees tonight......5 freaking degrees......WTF is this ***?
  • Options
    Anyone down tonight?