Home General Discussion

Vherf

Comments

• cant i join? i dont have a camera.
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ya'll still on?
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    0patience:
    Ya'll still on?
    yes
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    0patience:
    Ya'll still on?

Yep!
    0patience:
    Ya'll still on?

Yep!
    It says it's full.
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
    Spot open now
    Anyone gonna be on Weds night?
    Tomorrow is movie night, so that's out for me.
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    0patience:
    It says it's full.
    It was fun until I got booted for the third time...but it always seems like things get dirty(er) after I leave.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry I missed y'all last night ... didn't get a chance to fire one up. Ended up parking my a$$ on the couch and watching the hockey game, LOL.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    That was pretty fun.
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    WaltBasil:
    That was pretty fun.
    Oh god what did I do ?
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    I think things got a bit out of hand last night lol crawling out of my bed this morning to get water and ibuprofen is a pretty good indicator.
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just want to publicly aplogize to Jim and the others that were on the vherf when I was on there last night. I feel a few of my jokes really crossed the line and from what I have been hearing the jokes kept on going after I had left. I love to smile, laugh and joke around...jus the type of person I am. But now I realize that all jokes arent funny and that some things that I say can be hurtful to people that I actually care about. I am just going to lay low for awhile. Jim..i personally feel like *** right about now and I truly hope you will accept my apology. If I dont get to speak with you before the 16th I hope you enjoy your birthday brother and hope you dance like nobody is watchin!!! LOVE YOU DUDE!
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    I just want to publicly aplogize to Jim and the others that were on the vherf when I was on there last night. I feel a few of my jokes really crossed the line and from what I have been hearing the jokes kept on going after I had left. I love to smile, laugh and joke around...jus the type of person I am. But now I realize that all jokes arent funny and that some things that I say can be hurtful to people that I actually care about. I am just going to lay low for awhile. Jim..i personally feel like *** right about now and I truly hope you will accept my apology. If I dont get to speak with you before the 16th I hope you enjoy your birthday brother and hope you dance like nobody is watchin!!! LOVE YOU DUDE!
    i don't think you were the only one....things got a little offensive last night. Everyone took some hits....hell i was told i have no morals or something like that. We all live and learn. I wouldn't worry too much about it.
    brianetz1:
    smoke em if you got em:
    i don't think you were the only one....things got a little offensive last night. Everyone took some hits....hell i was told i have no morals or something like that. We all live and learn. I wouldn't worry too much about it.
    Really....I mean.... really ?? Nothing to say but.....really ? Jeezus. What goes on on the Vherf should stay on the Vherf. I may have just seen my last. Crazy ... is all I can say.
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    curtpick:
    brianetz1:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Really....I mean.... really ?? Nothing to say but.....really ? Jeezus. What goes on on the Vherf should stay on the Vherf. I may have just seen my last. Crazy ... is all I can say.
    Well i didnt know if Jim was going to read my PM or not and I was feeling pretty bad earlier today. I know what happens on the vherf stays on the vherf but when it comes to Jim I dont care if people know how I feel about the guy. He has done so much for me and many other guys on this forum and if a true BOTL is down and out we should be there for each other. I feel that started the whole thing last night and I will take ownership of that. I hope to vherf again in the future....
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    It's a vherf. Equate it to 6 guys telling fart jokes and jabbing each other in a lounge. Sometimes jokes escalate and you think it went too far. Iron sharpens iron. If someone was offended by what you said they should be able to send you a PM or say it. Most of the people can tell if you intend to be mean or not. Joking around shouldn't be the time you have to call the PC police.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What the hell is going in around here lately!!! Really we got scam artists, fake names, people arguing at each other, v herf gone bad, I'm glad I did miss it, Jim down and out? What does that mean? Really crazy around here, lets kick this stuff to the curb before people start leaving.
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    What the hell is going in around here lately!!! ... Really crazy around here, lets kick this stuff to the curb before people start leaving.
    Amen brother.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    What the hell is going in around here lately!!! Really we got scam artists, fake names, people arguing at each other, v herf gone bad, I'm glad I did miss it, Jim down and out? What does that mean? Really crazy around here, lets kick this stuff to the curb before people start leaving.
    i hate you
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    And to think I left early...I thought everything was ok.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was on last night too. I was made fun of because of my garage door.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    What the deuce? I wasn't offended at all by anything last night. Maybe some bad stuff happened after I left?
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Damn! I missed a hell of a fvckin party!:)
  • No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Made fun of? I thought we were all coming on to you and that sexy door.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No_one21:
    danielzreyes:
    Made fun of? I thought we were all coming on to you and that sexy door.
    and then something about my meatballs.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Damn it stogiestand was on....son of a..
    We broke records last night. People waiting in line !
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    curtpick:
    We broke records last night. People waiting in line !
    You need a bigger boat. Lol
    One God, One Truth