Home General Discussion
Options

Vherf

Comments

• Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    Great crowd tonight, Jiun, Glock, Stubble, curt, new boots, danny reyes....tons of fun
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    I will be on later, in an hour or so
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    we'll still be here
  • Options
    brianetz1:
    catfishbluezz:
    we'll still be here
    word, say hello to the fellas
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Inhaling a cigar is bad news
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Sir Choke Alot.
  • Options
    btw, i sent you a link in your PM to my awesome Death Star magnet bottle opener
  • Options
    Glock1975:
    danielzreyes:
    Sir Choke Alot.
    haahahaahahahahaha
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Glock1975:
    danielzreyes:
    Sir Choke Alot.
    haahahaahahahahaha
    Nice to see you all last night.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    Great crowd tonight, Jiun, Glock, Stubble, curt, new boots, danny reyes....tons of fun

was a nice relaxing herf. And Daniel, hope those lungs are all cleared up ! Lol
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    "Let me just say . I have had my fill of c.com. Lot of disingenuous people. And plenty of trolling."Welcome back, Curt!
  • Options
    Rain:
    "Let me just say . I have had my fill of c.com. Lot of disingenuous people. And plenty of trolling."Welcome back, Curt!
    blow me
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    Rain:
    Dude....cone on. Let it go.
  • Options
    Because you like him or because it's being said in the V Herf thread? Not cool to go to a different forum to talk smack on a "Lot of disingenuous people" from CCom then just show back up and act like nothing happened. Seems....disingenuous.
  • Options
    Rain:
    Because you like him or because it's being said in the V Herf thread? Not cool to go to a different forum to talk smack on a "Lot of disingenuous people" from CCom then just show back up and act like nothing happened. Seems....disingenuous.
    Because i like both of you and wish the two of you could just dislike each other quietly
  • Options
    A+ for honesty. :) Very well! I can do that.
  • Options
    Rain:
    whats wrong with you Randy ? You have a serious problem. Yes I said it and said it publicly. And meant what I said. You being one of those I was reffering to. Ever wonder why so many cant stand you ? I refuse to let a idiot get under my skin. You like pushing buttons, trolling, being the self imposed sheriff , wtf is that ? Let me anser it for you. Its childish. Your and idiot and everyone knows that. Now will they call you out publicly, no. I dont blame them. They dont want your childish remarks or constant trolling to effect them the way I did. You mentioned there is room enough on the forums for both of us. I believe there is. You just go dig yourself a hole and stick your head into it. I will be glad to leave this right where it is.you decide to constantly troll me be prepared to be called out for exactly what you are. A small immature childish boy who has no respect or real friends. Your a lonely boy. Actually quite sad because one day you will grow up and realize just how stupid and childish you look. So you have my feelings like them or not, you know its plain truth. So lets be done with it.you leave me alone I will leave you alone. Now text everyone and ask why everyone hates you......again. Now, you have a good day kid.
  • Options
    So...who is v herfing tonight?
  • Options
    flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    curtpick:
    brianetz1:

was a nice relaxing herf. And Daniel, hope those lungs are all cleared up ! Lol

I had a blast with you guys in the herf last nite, Ill try joining again tonite if you guys are around!
  • Options
    Rain:
    i think am out. I am goign to a trivia night
  • Options
    I'm not, got a friend from out of town visiting for the week. Just getting the thread back on track :)
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    I'm on if anyone is bored. Just fired up an AKA
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    Rain:
    i think am out. I am goign to a trivia night
    Trivia on a saturday? Nice! Around here bars only do those promos to drum up business on the weekdays.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    Anyone up for tonight?
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    anyone right now?
  • Options
    8pm tonight if anyone wants to cyber.
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    I hope to be there!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    Ill be there!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,650 ✭✭✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    I will bring my pocket nut warmers
  • Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    You gonna use the horn? Lol its freezing but I might come out. 8est?