Home General Discussion
Options

Vherf

Comments

• Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    Ken Light:
    I would, but I can't smoke where I can webcam tonight, and I'm just listening to power ballads that no one should have to deal with.
    dude ken light singing power ballads would be awesome!
    It is. But I can't sing, I have a sick wife and (for the moment) healthy 2 month old sleeping upstairs. :D
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Which app should I be in
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • Options
    New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    My connection just took a dump, running at archaic speeds. Trying to get back in.
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Anyone gonna be on in an hour? I'm in the middle of drinking some green ****...
  • Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Great V-Herf tonight guys. Lots of old faces and a few newer ones. Totally worth braving the temps and smoking a couple good stogies. Not so nice to hear a nuke heading my way but hey, I'll just hide under my desk :p Happy St. Paddy's Day everyone!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,648 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No_one21:
    Great V-Herf tonight guys. Lots of old faces and a few newer ones. Totally worth braving the temps and smoking a couple good stogies. Not so nice to hear a nuke heading my way but hey, I'll just hide under my desk :p Happy St. Paddy's Day everyone!
    That's what you get for being a great kid!
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll be on again tonight 730ish west
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    15 min anyone?
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    no go for me....taking the youngest trout fishing tomorrow and have to leave around 5 in the morning.
  • Options
    brianetz1:
    no go for me....taking the youngest trout fishing tomorrow and have to leave around 5 in the morning.
    I thought you were doing that today..
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    I'll see you there daniel
  • Options
    No_one21:
    brianetz1:
    nope today was big doctors appointment with my wife which turned out 100% awesome......6 months have gone by and she has had no progression of her MS. The drug she is currently on has stopped it in its track.
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone on? If so can you send the link?
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    Hiw does work?
  • Options
    brianetz1:
    No_one21:
    brianetz1:
    nope today was big doctors appointment with my wife which turned out 100% awesome......6 months have gone by and she has had no progression of her MS. The drug she is currently on has stopped it in its track.
    Woot! That's great man.
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Won't work. Could someone send me an invite to erickchambers@gmail.com. Unless you all think I suck and don't want to hang with me.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    sent
  • Options
    i get on by going to google+, signing in, clicking on event sand clicking the ccom Vherf. The hangout app is total caca on my phone...
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,251 ✭✭✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    No_one21:
    brianetz1:
    That's GREAT news!!!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    if anyone can post up instructions on how to do vherf with an ipad
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Go in through google+
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    Trident:
    if anyone can post up instructions on how to do vherf with an ipad
    man i should be asleep....they are on the first post of the thread....i updated it earlier today:

Ok People have been having issues as of late with ipads/iphones. The only "fix" we have seen is to download the Google+ app from the appstore. Login with the same gmail account you use for hangoutsIn the google+ app choose the 3 lines in the upper left and pick hangouts and find the Cigar.com V-Herf. CLick where it says Join the Google+ Hangout and you should be able to get in.
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First V-herf tonight with Roy, Daniel, Jiunn, and Steve. Sorry I was quiet, brothers. Had a long day and looking at another one tomorrow, plus it was like 20 degrees on my back porch. I promise next time I'll be more lively.

Cool to get to see y'all face-to-face, though!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Puff_Dougie:
    First V-herf tonight with Roy, Daniel, Jiunn, and Steve. Sorry I was quiet, brothers. Had a long day and looking at another one tomorrow, plus it was like 20 degrees on my back porch. I promise next time I'll be more lively.

Cool to get to see y'all face-to-face, though!
    great to meet you Doug! we will have many more opportunities!
  • Options
    bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    I couldnt do it either last night....been a very long week already and i am glad i went to bed. Kinda surprised i resisted the invitation...but that extra hour or 3 of sleep will come in handy today. Next time.
  • Options
    Mid week herf anyone ?
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vinny, if u r around tomorrow night it's on bro.
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Me and vinny on for a quick one. Come on in.
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    curtpick:
    Me and vinny on for a quick one. Come on in.
    heh heh. U and vinny doing a quickie. lol jk I'm an idiot. :)