Home General Discussion
Options

Vherf

Comments

• Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    I just finished a couple dog rockets...blahhh! Walking dead time for me.
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Heading out in about an hour (4 CST) for an early smoke.
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    You still around?
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    Martel:
    Rain:
    You still around?
    For you....I could be.
  • Options
    Rain:
    Martel:
    Rain:
    You still around?
    For you....I could be.
    well FTW and get on!
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    Moving.
  • Options
    I'm back...anyone want to get on? Just opened a beer and lit up...

• Options
    Fine, this Melanio is about to burn my fingers, and the beer is running out. l8r

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we make a date? Wednesday 4/9 @ 1730 PST??
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    Only if there's a happy...wait, um. I might could make that time. I'll have to see.

• Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    i think we need to do one tonight too....it is going to be awesome out here.

I might be smoking from the time dinner ends until when i go to bed tonight!
  • Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    I have a soccer game wed... but if I finish my hw I'll def be on tonight Brian! I'm finishing a stick now but have to go back to work for a few hours after.
  • Options
    brianetz1:
    Bigshizza:
    i think we need to do one tonight too....it is going to be awesome out here.

I might be smoking from the time dinner ends until when i go to bed tonight!
    I work tonight, but am done by 9 PM CST. Home by 9:30. Might not get on until 10, though, if I get on at all.

• Options
    Anyone off tomorrow? I'm home all day and plan to smoke a few.
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    I will be working from home most of the day tomorrow..Might be able to join you brother.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    UMMM YES 1745 PST
  • Options
    1 CST I'll be smoking an FFP Curt sent me.
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    I'll be smokin one with ya !
    Anyone else feel free to join us on this fine Spring day !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    We'll be smoking in (somewhat close but not really) presence of some VIPs.President Obama and first lady Michelle Obama were due to arrive Wednesday afternoon to pay tribute to the victims of last week's attack. The president attended the 2009 ceremony as well. Obama's remarks will be preceded by an invocation by the III Corps chaplain and remarks by Gen. Raymond Odierno, the Army chief of staff, and John McHugh, secretary of the Army. Killeen Mayor Dan Corbin attended the memorial service in 2009, and he's scheduled to be there again Wednesday. Having the Obamas attend in person — though under tragic circumstances — helps the community to heal, Corbin said. The city has seen its share of tragedy, he said. Besides the two local massacres, Killeen has buried hundreds of soldiers killed in the conflicts in Iraq and Afghanistan.
  • Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    curtpick:
    Rain:
    I'll be smokin one with ya !
    Anyone else feel free to join us on this fine Spring day !
    ill be there in spirit!
  • Options
    Rain:
    We'll be smoking in (somewhat close but not really) presence of some VIPs.President Obama and first lady Michelle Obama were due to arrive Wednesday afternoon to pay tribute to the victims of last week's attack. The president attended the 2009 ceremony as well. Obama's remarks will be preceded by an invocation by the III Corps chaplain and remarks by Gen. Raymond Odierno, the Army chief of staff, and John McHugh, secretary of the Army. Killeen Mayor Dan Corbin attended the memorial service in 2009, and he's scheduled to be there again Wednesday. Having the Obamas attend in person — though under tragic circumstances — helps the community to heal, Corbin said. The city has seen its share of tragedy, he said. Besides the two local massacres, Killeen has buried hundreds of soldiers killed in the conflicts in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Well I might just have to take off work early to smoke with such an esteemed guest.

• Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Stuck at work, but in spirit I have a glass of bourbon and a Liga toasting!
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    anyone vherfing tonight?
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trying to,
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    I know Jim was trying to drum up some people for 730cst tonight
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah trying to get him on now I need my beauty sleep u know