I'm on if anyone wants to join me.
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Be on in a sec, wifen
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eulogy:
    jd50ae:
    New X12 headset with mic and still can't connect. Installed Chrome and still no.
    Have you tired Mozilla Firefox?

Months ago I had no problem getting in with Firefox but a bad mic stopped me. It even showed my avatar just fine.

New headphones and mic and I got the message that I needed Chrome to access so I downloaded it. It will not let me to "Allow" on the top left of the page. All I get is big quote marks in the center of the page.

Headset and mic is one piece and are plugged into the front usb and cord jacks.
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae:
    Eulogy:
    jd50ae:
    New X12 headset with mic and still can't connect. Installed Chrome and still no.

Months ago I had no problem getting in with Firefox but a bad mic stopped me. It even showed my avatar just fine.

New headphones and mic and I got the message that I needed Chrome to access so I downloaded it. It will not let me to "Allow" on the top left of the page. All I get is big quote marks in the center of the page.

I think I may have figured it out. Old Google software updated. And I don't know if it had anything to do with it but my mouse started doing some really strange things, replaced with an old wired one.
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae:
    jd50ae:
    Eulogy:
    jd50ae:

I think I may have figured it out. Old Google software updated. And I don't know if it had anything to do with it but my mouse started doing some really strange things, replaced with an old wired one.
    If your wireless mouse is acting weird, the battery may be getting low. I use a Logitech webcam and it has a built in microphone.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just lit up. Anyone want to join?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    I'll be on in a few.
  • Options
    I'm on if anyone wants to join me.
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Sunday evening V anyone?
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    anyone up for a veterans day vherf where Randy/Vinny (or any other veteran/serviceman) are allowed to make fun of us all the whole time and we can't say anything back to him?
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    5 years ago today, I'd been home from Iraq for 10 days and had just turned 21 the day before. I feel much less drunk now than I did then. Consider myself lucky to be alive and celebrating Veterans Day. Anywho...7 730ish CST?
  • Options
    Rain:
    5 years ago today, I'd been home from Iraq for 10 days and had just turned 21 the day before. I feel much less drunk now than I did then. Consider myself lucky to be alive and celebrating Veterans Day. Anywho...7 730ish CST?
    Ill be in.....even though it is going to be a bit chilly tonight.
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I"lll hop on but it will be a little after 8 once the kids are in bed.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    I guess me and avenge are the only 2 that appreciate our vets! i see how you are.
  • Options
    brianetz1:
    I guess me and avenge are the only 2 that appreciate our vets! i see how you are.
    Just because people support vets does not mean they should be subjected to myself and screwdrivers.
  • Options
    Rain:
    brianetz1:
    Just because people support vets does not mean they should be subjected to myself and screwdrivers.
    Shut it, i am trying to use you and veterans to for my own benefit of a fun vherf tonight!!!!
  • Options
    so is it really going to only be me and randy
  • Options
    Candlelight
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    so is it really going to only be me and randy
    I'm gonna try...sorry for the block Randy.
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    let's do this for the troops!!!!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    it's damn cold-- sorry 21 ain't cool... It's friggin cold.
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    brianetz1:
    it's damn cold-- sorry 21 ain't cool... It's friggin cold.
    Only 60 here...
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    Is anyone still on?
  • Options
    No v-herf love tonight?
  • Options
    Anyone herfing tonight?
  • Options
    Yes or no?
  • Options
    wahooschockwahooschock Posts: 792 ✭✭✭
    hows this all work?
    I love my pack and a good community (cigars/Vape)
    "I'm at the point in my life where if it doesn't taste good,I'm not putting it in my mouth"
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Too cold up in here! We got snow today. I need to move south!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who's smoking