Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The Bad Guy Contest

VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
Just did one, may as well do another and since the new/old thread we will do this game. The first person to guess the two "bad guys" I have on my mind wins the game. Simple really, but will take a little work Im afraid. The first bad guy is a short time forum member who sent me some "fake" sticks many moons ago. There was a little discussion about it between myself and a guy who sadly is no longer around here. Find the screenname of that person and post it here---thats the first bad guy. Second Bad Guy is a celebrity in one form or another, I will leave it at that. Feel free to guess away and if I wasnt clear on this just ask and Ill try to explain.

Comments

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    seagar amd dennis rodman.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Well I remember that story... That trader in question with the fake cigars was BigJ51. There was an ongoing discussion with a member I actually liked quite a bit, won a contest of his and he sent me some pretty nice cigars.. His signature was he would send a condom with all his bombs, pretty funny. I did a trade or two with him as well. That member was Renaissance Man. The second bad guy would be a complete guess I would say bad guy assshole of the day would be Rodman as well. I know half the answer is correct so work from there guys. A little side note, BigJ stopped by a couple weeks ago after a four year absence. Nice to see the old guys keep in touch !
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    What about JoeyJoe......
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Someone has the first one right....no one has the second one yet========as an aside, all 3 guesses couldve been right for a general "bad guy" contest, lol.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    What about JoeyJoe......
    Don't get me started...........................
    bandyt09:
    greg2648:
    What about JoeyJoe......
    lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Vulchor:
    bandyt09:
    greg2648:
    What about JoeyJoe......
    Sorry, Todd.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    Vulchor:
    bandyt09:
    greg2648:
    What about JoeyJoe......
    Sorry, Todd.
    No worries Greg, at least we got it out of the way for 2014. I'm all better now.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Snowden?
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Celebrity is Ken Light and his poker skills.
    AGAIN, GUY ON HERE HAS BEEN NAMED BY SOMEONE------STILL NO "OTHER" BAD GUY
  • Trident and Dennis Rodman
  • macs-smokesmacs-smokes Posts: 587
    Seegarman
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Jim bigshizza ? Hes a baaaaaad man ! Lol
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vulchor:
    AGAIN, GUY ON HERE HAS BEEN NAMED BY SOMEONE------STILL NO "OTHER" BAD GUY
    I'm thinking you lost them. ROFL!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    I'm guessing again. TimB for taking all your money and Phobic for all the NCR madness.
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Obama? Oh wait, wrong corner of the forum for that one...
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
    Lol--------AS for the 1st bad guy, If you guys look Im pretty sure someone here has nailed that one pretty much on the head, lol........As for the second, I will give a few hints that it is sports related and a white dude.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BigJ51 and Phil Robertson
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Vulchor:
    Lol--------AS for the 1st bad guy, If you guys look Im pretty sure someone here has nailed that one pretty much on the head, lol........As for the second, I will give a few hints that it is sports related and a white dude.
    BigJ51 and Sandusky
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    Tony montana
    "What you lookin' at You all a bunch of f***ing ****. You know why You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your f***ing fingers and say, That's the bad guy. So... what that make you Good You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy Come on. The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you. Come on. Make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy comin' through Better get outta his way"
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    bigj51 and dan lebatard
    Still not right, loving the guesses though I must say------obviously the 1st "bad guy" has been named.
    Vulchor:
    Still not right, loving the guesses though I must say------obviously the 1st "bad guy" has been named.
    wow...i thought i had it.

1 guess in general or 1 guess per day?
    Go for it Brian
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    BigJ51 and JoePa
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about Jerry Jones
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Bill Clinton
    dip it in cyder

bwahahahaha!
    No one yet-----remember you gotta get both. Here is another hint for teh 2nd one....involvement in "sports entertainment"
    Vulchor:
    No one yet-----remember you gotta get both. Here is another hint for teh 2nd one....involvement in "sports entertainment"
    i think know it now.....i'll wait til tomorrow