Comments

• lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    greg2648:
    Vulchor:
    bandyt09:
    greg2648:
    What about JoeyJoe......
    Don't get me started...........................
    lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
    Sorry, Todd.
    No worries Greg, at least we got it out of the way for 2014. I'm all better now.
    what happened? LOL i dont remember this.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    I know, I know! Its got to be ENOLA GAY!!!!!!! What if they are both the same person??????
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will offer BigJ51 and Daniel Bryan.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    I will offer BigJ51 and Daniel Bryan.
    this was my guess, but i have a second one if it is a no go
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BigJ51 and Vince McManhon
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • BigJ51 and Pat Riley
    Bigj51 and rick flair
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigj51 and the Hulk
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    D@MNIT!!!......No one yet.....You are all in the correct ballpark now though. I typed wrestler bad guy in yahoo (yeah I dont use google) and I did easily see a youtube video of the guy in question though----so today should make a winner. And yes, BigJ is the first one, i think we are clear on that.
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    BigJ and Stone Cold Steve Austin?

Early on in this wrestling lead I was going to say Andre the Giant but that is before most of the internet age. Steve Austin was a bad guy most of the recent age of wrestling.
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Vulchor:
    D@MNIT!!!......No one yet.....You are all in the correct ballpark now though. I typed wrestler bad guy in yahoo (yeah I dont use google) and I did easily see a youtube video of the guy in question though----so today should make a winner. And yes, BigJ is the first one, i think we are clear on that.
    bigj51 and Zeb Colter
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    BigJ and Razor Ramon?
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigj51 and Billy Corgan
    Rain:
    BigJ and Razor Ramon?
    Hey Chico!!!! You got it my friend. PM me your addy.
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Oh snap. Awesome.PM coming your way, and thank you for the contest.
    God I love wrestling btw
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vulchor:
    God I love wrestling btw
    +1
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
    Vulchor:
    Rain:
    BigJ and Razor Ramon?
    why in the heck were you thinking about scott hall?
    brianetz1:
    Vulchor:
    Rain:
    BigJ and Razor Ramon?
    Jake Roberts came back Monday night man......both troubled guys, so i am hoping for good things for the Bad Guy as well. ....You a wrestling guy?
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    You can't forget about The Iron Sheik, Gorgeous George, The Undertaker, Cain, Ryback, The Wyatt Family, Mr. Wonderful, and George "The Animal" Steele...
    Vulchor:
    brianetz1:
    Vulchor:
    Rain:
    BigJ and Razor Ramon?
    Jake Roberts came back Monday night man......both troubled guys, so i am hoping for good things for the Bad Guy as well. ....You a wrestling guy?
    to a certain extent. My youngest watches it, so i figured you were upset since daniel bryan went bad.....kind of. then i was like, well he is from FL maybe he is a panthers fan since the jags stink and is pissed at rick flair.......Scott Hall didn't even cross my mind.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    Vulchor:
    brianetz1:
    Vulchor:
    Rain:
    BigJ and Razor Ramon?
    to a certain extent. My youngest watches it, so i figured you were upset since daniel bryan went bad.....kind of. then i was like, well he is from FL maybe he is a panthers fan since the jags stink and is pissed at rick flair.......Scott Hall didn't even cross my mind.
    My youngest watches it which makes me watch it.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
    I watched since I was about 5 and still love it-----Love Bryan too, but not happy about the Wyatts, but I think its an angle he is playing, not gonna last.