Home General Discussion

Texas Herf 4 - 4/12/2015

Comments

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    This is just a trial run....ok, fine, it's an excuse to herf.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Lol, right on.
    Bump for Stubble.
    Met up with Alien today. Awesome guy who of course bombed the **** out of me. Who all would be down for like March 22/23 in Austin?
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmmmm....not sure yet. If I'm not tied up I'd love to go.
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Met up with Alien today. Awesome guy who of course bombed the **** out of me. Who all would be down for like March 22/23 in Austin?
    Man I'd love to go.....
    Aw, I actually can't do the 22/23, that's the weekend I'm going up to Jason's.
    I personally can also do the 14th/15th.
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I could do the 29th- 30th of March or any weekend in April with the exception of the 5th (best man at a wedding)
    So...this weekend. Nathan, you wanna come to Fort Hood or do Tony (maybe) and I need to come to Austin?
    Tony is cool for Austin...I'm cool for Austin...Nathan? NATHAN?!I was going to ride with Tony, but I think his wife is going to be there...ugh!!! Women.
    Lol, yeah man, I'm down. The wife and kids can drop me at the shop and go shopping while we herf. Just need to know a time and place.
    I'm good with Sunday at Heros & Legacies, they've got an outdoor paito as well as a few tables inside, fairly decient humi as well. Theres a couple of other places that would work as well.
    If it's not asking too much, could we do it at a place that has a good selection of Tatuaje and Viaje stuff? The two shops up here blow goat nuts, I'd love to be able to pick up a few good sticks that are a little harder to find.
    Nathan told me H&L has some Tats and that he is going to check another one for Viaje. Are we going to B&M crawl?
    Goat nuts huh, H&L has some tats Cojonu, Reserva,Black etc it's in the Arboretum and the Domain is very close by so there is LOTS of shopping that can be done in 1 sq mile, Habana House probably has a better Tat selection it's closer to downtown and the shopping is a little more spred out. It dosent look good for Viaje, in fact it's possiable that I bought the very last Viaje in the city last year.
    Either sounds cool then. I think the wife is going to just go to one of the malls, so proximity of shopping areas doesn't really matter. I heard from someone that there was a shop down there with a huge selection of Viaje, but that was well over a year ago. You don't know if either of those shops happen to have the Illusione Singulare in stock, do you?
    Not that I'm aware of. I don't get by Habana house all that often, H&L used to carry the Viaje's but not for a while now, the owner has a private warehouse and every so often will break out a few boxes of well aged rare and HTF stuff. As far as I know HH and H&L have the most inventory in town.
    Pumped.image
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Man I wish I could join the herfin fun and meet u guys. But my Sunday is pretty booked cept for a small window in the afternoon.
    Excuses!!! You just need a small window :)
    Yeah, I didn't think anywhere would have them, figured it was worth a shot. You pick man, HH and H&L both sound great. Best selection in Austin sounds a HELL of alot better than what Rain and I have access to up here, lol.
    Rain:
    Excuses!!! You just need a small window :)

Mid afternoon I might be able to make H&L which is closer to me. But whatever works best for you guys, I see what I can do.
    Okay, how about H&L about 2:30 then?
    Car goes in the shop on Friday...I'll let you guys know if my wife is off to take me when she gets home. Ugh...depending on the wife!
    2:30 at H&L it is. Randy, let me know if you need a ride. My wife can squeeze in the back between the kids, she said she doesn't mind.
    alienmisprint:
    2:30 at H&L it is. Randy, let me know if you need a ride. My wife can squeeze in the back between the kids, she said she doesn't mind.
    This would work, as it's now confirmed I'm taking my car in. If she REALLY does not mind....then I would appreciate it. I know how women are. "I don't mind.." While giving you the evil eye.
    Whoa! Wife in the back seat. You guys are really making an effort. I will try my darnedest to be there. I have a meeting at noon and 2 of my kids have a piano recital at 6. So long as nothing changes I should be able to herf! And I know everyone at the recital will enjoy my presence with the after aromas of a Tatuaje radiating from my clothes:-)
    Yeah, its all good man. She might not even go now. She went down to Round Rock today and picked up what she was going to shop for on Sunday anyways. Shoot me a text with your address and I'll pick you up Sunday.
    I'm happy this worked out, I was starting to think I might have to do something drastic ;)