Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Badger

2»

Comments

• Options
    SmokeeeSmokeee Posts: 220
    clearlysuspect:
    I do the same thing. And I make it a point to say it just like Foamy. I want a MEDIUM cappacino!
    LMAO- I haven't gone quit that far... YET! Maybe next time!
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    jeff_connors:
    That's one badass animal. Gets bit by a puff adder, kills it, gets knocked out from the venom, wakes up and finishes eating the snake. Man, what a badass.
  • Options
    Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    j0z3r:
    jeff_connors:
    That's one badass animal. Gets bit by a puff adder, kills it, gets knocked out from the venom, wakes up and finishes eating the snake. Man, what a badass.
    It's like the animal version of Teddy Roosevelt, the man got shot, finished up a 90 min speech then went to the hospital.
  • Options
    Lasabar:
    Naw... THIS is what goes on inside my head...

Welcome to the playground boys!
    Bunnies are strife?
    GO GREEN
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jeff_connors:
    Lasabar:

Bunnies are strife?
    GO GREEN
    That is some funny great stuff. thanks for the laughs guys.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    j0z3r:
    jeff_connors:

Hahaha ...reminds me of that old song " I get knocked down ...but I get up again ...." What was the name of that ?
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    gmill880:
    j0z3r:
    jeff_connors:

Hahaha ...reminds me of that old song " I get knocked down ...but I get up again ...." What was the name of that ?
    Tubthumper? from Chumbawumba? I'm not sure about either, but they sound right.

editL Tubthumping. What a song. :)
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    j0z3r:
    gmill880:
    j0z3r:
    jeff_connors:

Tubthumper? from Chumbawumba? I'm not sure about either, but they sound right.

editL Tubthumping. What a song. :)

Yeah thats it !!! what a cool song !!!
  • Options
    clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    jeff_connors:
    Lasabar:

Bunnies are strife?
    GO GREEN
    Wow. I have no idea how I missed that one. I thought I'd seen every Foamy The Squirrel cartoon ever!