Alright, results heading into MNF:

clearlysuspect- 12
    kingjk- 11
    sandman- 11
    krieg- 10
    ironhorse- 9
    vulchor- 9
    ejenne87- 8

And since everyone picked Minnesota to win on MNF, that means I WIN! I finally win! I just want to thank a few people who helped make this dream happen. First, I'd like to thank Jesus Christ. I've known for a long time that Jesus wants me to have lots of cigars and he really came through for me on this one. I'd like to thank my agent, my wife for standing by me even though she didn't agree with a lot of the picks I've made this year. I'd like to thank all the small people out there. All you itty-bitty-insignificant small people. Without you this wouldn't be possible!

Cheers!,
    Phil =o)
    FLAG on the play!!! Excessive celebration, 5 Cigar Penalty.....repeat the week! Just Kidding, Congrats!!
  • Options
    clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    JZ:
    clearlysuspect:
    Alright, results heading into MNF:

clearlysuspect- 12
    kingjk- 11
    sandman- 11
    krieg- 10
    ironhorse- 9
    vulchor- 9
    ejenne87- 8

And since everyone picked Minnesota to win on MNF, that means I WIN! I finally win! I just want to thank a few people who helped make this dream happen. First, I'd like to thank Jesus Christ. I've known for a long time that Jesus wants me to have lots of cigars and he really came through for me on this one. I'd like to thank my agent, my wife for standing by me even though she didn't agree with a lot of the picks I've made this year. I'd like to thank all the small people out there. All you itty-bitty-insignificant small people. Without you this wouldn't be possible!

Cheers!,
    Phil =o)
    FLAG on the play!!! Excessive celebration, 5 Cigar Penalty.....repeat the week! Just Kidding, Congrats!!
    5 cigar penalty. Daaaaamn. That's pretty rough.

You gotta admit, my acceptance speech was pretty on par. Seems like any awards ceremony has some former crack dealer thanking Jesus for the 2 billion dollars he made by making music talking about killin cops and pimpin hoes! "First, I'd like to thank Jesus Christ. Without him, my two songs "Flippin Rocks" and "Beat a Hoe Up For Money" would have never made it to #1!"
  • Options
    SmokeeeSmokeee Posts: 220
    clearlysuspect:
    ironhorse:
    I don't know how you guys are getting so many right. These games seem impossible to pick now for me! But good job to everyone else
    I don't know which one is worse: not getting very many right, or being in a tie for the most right with MNF points determining the winner for several weeks in a row and always losing in MNF. Always the bridesmaid, never the bride. LOL.... it's all good fun though. I just gotta figure out a better method for picking these scores because I'm usually way off.
    Congrats on your win this week bro!
    You should let your supervisor pick more often! haha
  • Options
    JZJZ Posts: 827
    Phil, your smokes are en route!! PM has the delivery tracking number. Enjoy!
  • Options
    Week 17

Indianapolis @ Buffalo
    Pittsburgh @ Miami
    New England @ Houston
    New Orleans @ Carolina
    New York Giants @ Minnesota
    Atlanta @ Tampa Bay
    San Francisco @ St. Louis
    Jacksonville @ Cleveland
    Chicago @ Detroit
    Philadelphia @ Dallas
    Kansas City @ Denver
    Washington @ San Diego
    Tennessee @ Seattle
    Baltimore @ Oakland
    Green Bay @ Arizona

Sunday Night Football (With Total Points, No Monday Night Football)

Cincinnati @ New York Jets
  • Options
    Indianapolis, Pittsburgh, New England, New Orleans, Minnesota, Atlanta, San Francisco, Jacksonville, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, San Diego, Tennessee, Baltimore, Green Bay, SNF Cincinnati 40 points.
  • Options
    ironhorseironhorse Posts: 469
    Indy, Pittsburgh, Houston, Carolina, Giants, Tampa Bay, SanFran, Jacksonville, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, SanDiego, Tennessee, Baltimore, Arizona, Jets 40pts
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    The final week... Is there going to be some sort of game for the playoffs? Cuz I would def. be in if there was.

I am still undecided on a few games, picks to follow in a day or two
  • Options
    Smokeee:
    clearlysuspect:
    ironhorse:
    I don't know how you guys are getting so many right. These games seem impossible to pick now for me! But good job to everyone else
    I don't know which one is worse: not getting very many right, or being in a tie for the most right with MNF points determining the winner for several weeks in a row and always losing in MNF. Always the bridesmaid, never the bride. LOL.... it's all good fun though. I just gotta figure out a better method for picking these scores because I'm usually way off.
    Congrats on your win this week bro!
    You should let your supervisor pick more often! haha
    Actually, the only thing he picked was the final score of MNF. And he was waaay off as he picked 41 points and the score was 66 points. I still have no clue how to pick the score. I don't really think there's a rational way to go about it because who really knows what any of these teams are gonna do any given sunday. I would have never suspected Chicago's defense would put up 36 points against Minnesota.
  • Options
    I just got my smokes from Plaidbanana! Very nice selection including an Ashton VSG and a Padilla to name a few!! Thanks bro!!
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Indy, Pitt, N.E., N.Orleans, Tampa, San Fran, Cleveland, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, S.Diego, Tenn., Baltimore, Oakland, Arizona.......Cincinnatti =41
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    JZ:
    I just got my smokes from Plaidbanana! Very nice selection including an Ashton VSG and a Padilla to name a few!! Thanks bro!!
    So that's two Ashtons you have now?? Damn you...

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    ok, so here it goes...I have been in the top 3 for couple weeks now, can I bust through a get a win?? Eh....probably not. lol

ind, no, cle, ne, nyg, sf, atl, pit, chi, dal, KC, bal, ten, SD, Ari, cin - 35pts

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    Ind, Pit, NE, NO, Min, Atl, SF, Jax, Chi, Phi, Den, SD, Ten, Bal, Ari MNF: Cin - 42 pts.
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    JZ:
    Week 17

Indianapolis @ Buffalo
    Pittsburgh @ Miami
    New England @ Houston
    New Orleans @ Carolina
    Atlanta @ Tampa Bay
    Jacksonville @ Cleveland
    Chicago @ Detroit
    Philadelphia @ Dallas
    Kansas City @ Denver
    Washington @ San Diego
    Tennessee @ Seattle
    Baltimore @ Oakland
    Green Bay @ Arizona

Now going for the win! Indy, Pitt, NE, Carolina, Minn, ATL, San Fran, Jack, Chic, Philly, Denver, SD, Tenn, Balt, GB, Cincy 34 pts
  • Options
    Krieg:
    JZ:
    So that's two Ashtons you have now?? Damn you...
    They are different though, this 1 is a VSG!
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Last week of regular season here we go...... indy (with all the third stringers to beat the bills), Pitt, Houston,carolina, minn, atlanta, SF, Jacks, Chic, philly, den, sandy, tenn, balt, GB nyj 31 pts
  • Options
    JZ:
    Week 17

Indianapolis @ Buffalo
    Pittsburgh @ Miami
    New England @ Houston
    New Orleans @ Carolina
    Atlanta @ Tampa Bay
    Jacksonville @ Cleveland
    Chicago @ Detroit
    Philadelphia @ Dallas
    Kansas City @ Denver
    Washington @ San Diego
    Tennessee @ Seattle
    Baltimore @ Oakland
    Green Bay @ Arizona

Buffalo
    Miami
    Houston
    Carolina
    Minnesota
    Atlanta
    San Francisco
    Jaxksonville
    Chicago
    Dallas
    Denver
    San Diego
    Tennessee
    Baltimore
    Arizona
    Jets
  • Options
    Smokeee:
    JZ:
    Week 17

Indianapolis @ Buffalo
    Pittsburgh @ Miami
    New England @ Houston
    New Orleans @ Carolina
    Atlanta @ Tampa Bay
    Jacksonville @ Cleveland
    Chicago @ Detroit
    Philadelphia @ Dallas
    Kansas City @ Denver
    Washington @ San Diego
    Tennessee @ Seattle
    Baltimore @ Oakland
    Green Bay @ Arizona

Buffalo
    Miami
    Houston
    Carolina
    Minnesota
    Atlanta
    San Francisco
    Jaxksonville
    Chicago
    Dallas
    Denver
    San Diego
    Tennessee
    Baltimore
    Arizona
    Jets=44
  • Options
    ind, no, cle, ne, nyg, 49ers, atl, pit, chi, dal, den, bal, ten, sd, GB, CIN - 40

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Results prior to conclusion of SNF

JZ - 10

Ironhorse - 9

Vulchor - 8

Ejenne - 8

Sandman - 10

Kingjk - 11

Smokee - 11

Krieg - 10

If the Jets win it will come down to Kingjk (31 points) and Smokee (44 points).

If the Bengals win then JZ, Krieg, Sandman, Kingjk, and Smokee will be in the tie breaker for points!
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    JZ:

JZ - 10

Ironhorse - 9

Vulchor - 8

Ejenne - 8

Sandman - 10

Kingjk - 11

Smokee - 11

Krieg - 10

If the Bengals win then JZ, Krieg, Sandman, Kingjk, and Smokee will be in the tie breaker for points!
    So what you are saying is that King hopes the score stays the same and Smokee wants a few more TD's. 27-0 Jets in the 3rd. Dang end of season upsets!
  • Options
    Sandman1am:
    JZ:

JZ - 10

Ironhorse - 9

Vulchor - 8

Ejenne - 8

Sandman - 10

Kingjk - 11

Smokee - 11

Krieg - 10

So what you are saying is that King hopes the score stays the same and Smokee wants a few more TD's. 27-0 Jets in the 3rd. Dang end of season upsets!
    Chit!! I lost by ONE feakin point!... oh well... was fun playing this season!
    Congrats King! Well done!
  • Options
    Thank you Thank you ...... i'd like to thank all of my fans and it on their behalf that i'll accept my rewrard of cigars and smoke them in their honor ...... lol wow this was a really close week ...... so are we gonna keep going this with the payoffs
  • Options
    kingjk729:
    Thank you Thank you ...... i'd like to thank all of my fans and it on their behalf that i'll accept my rewrard of cigars and smoke them in their honor ...... lol wow this was a really close week ...... so are we gonna keep going this with the payoffs
    I was just thinking the same thing???? Not nearly as many games to choose though so seems like it would almost always come down to points differential. Would maybe need to call winner and score of each game. Still not sure how it would work. Either way it's been a blast playing this game you guys/gal! Looking forward to next season.
  • Options
    Smokeee:
    Sandman1am:
    JZ:

JZ - 10

Ironhorse - 9

Vulchor - 8

Ejenne - 8

Sandman - 10

Kingjk - 11

Smokee - 11

Krieg - 10

Smokee, I believe you have some cigars due your way this week anyhoo.....
  • Options
    kingjk729:
    Mr. King.... shoot me some info sir!
  • Options
    clearlysuspect:
    Smokeee:
    Sandman1am:
    JZ:

JZ - 10

Ironhorse - 9

Vulchor - 8

Ejenne - 8

Sandman - 10

Kingjk - 11

Smokee - 11

Krieg - 10

Smokee, I believe you have some cigars due your way this week anyhoo.....
    Ooooh!?
    Fo Real Doe??
  • Options
    This was fun, any thoughts of playing something for the playoffs?

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    So i'll throw this out there ..... kinda almost like the bowl game thats going on we all select our picks each week and and in the superbowl we select the total points and whoever has the most wins and closest wins .... lets say each person sends three sticks total .... prize for 1st and 2nd .... maybe 70/30 ..... we could also select a 2nd tiebreaker as well .... it would be 7 playoff games total ...... heck we could even throw the probowl in their as the another tiebreaker ....... just leave some feedback and we can decide