Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

In honor of Rick A.K.A Beatnic

13»

Comments

• jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go the addy. I will try to send it tomorrow but definitely by the weekend. Will post tracking when it goes.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enroute to the next guy. Will post tracking # later. Don't want to look for my wallet right now.
  • honorknight7honorknight7 Posts: 523
    Just received the hat from the mail man, will have it out early Monday am
    shizz you still at Loon Lake addy that's on the list ? - just making sure before I drop it at the PO
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    honorknight7:
    Just received the hat from the mail man, will have it out early Monday am
    shizz you still at Loon Lake addy that's on the list ? - just making sure before I drop it at the PO
    Yes sir!
  • honorknight7honorknight7 Posts: 523
    Rgr Rgr, also I packed it up in another box I had sitting around, the one it came in is getting a little worse for wear
    AND Thank You ! for allowing me the opportunity to be apart of this
    On its way
    9505 5214 3381 4111 0002 58
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Forgot to post DC but should get to Eric tomorrow... Thanks Jim
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got it today. Will have it out on Monday.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
    Sorry for the hold up. Off to James who I believe is the last one. 9405903699300181076693
    Did this arrive? Status?
  • New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    This is still on the move?! Nice, I wanted in on it, but wasnt sure if Id be home on time or not. If at all possible, can I still get in here?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    I got this yesterday. I was out of town on business all week. I have the flu so I'll get it out probably Monday.
    I was out sick yesterday and this is ready to go. I'm gonna send this to Newboots today. PM to confirm addy.
    Headed to boots via 9405503699300296416744. Thank you for letting me in this pass, especially so late as it was.
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have the pass now and I'll be forwarding to Rick's family. As far as I know and unless I hear otherwise, I'm the last guy in the pass. It may be a day or two before I can ship. Thank you Jim for starting this pass and thanks to all who participated.

Rick, you are missed.
    Bob Luken:
    I have the pass now and I'll be forwarding to Rick's family. As far as I know and unless I hear otherwise, I'm the last guy in the pass. It may be a day or two before I can ship. Thank you Jim for starting this pass and thanks to all who participated.

Rick, you are missed.
    Will you have time to post a couple pictures of the finished hat?
    Echambers:
    Bob Luken:

Rick, you are missed.
    Will you have time to post a couple pictures of the finished hat?
    I could do that :)