Home General Discussion

Who the F!!! explained the Devil site to me Hmm Hmm

OK so just who in the F*ck was it that decided they needed to "INFORM" me about what the devil site is ????

After 3 days of (Checking it out)
The wife kicked me off the site.
After she noticed I seem to have bid on $250.00 worth of "bids" that.......

..... (( NO ONE !! )) outbid me on

I tried to explain that, the Total included shipping too :P

Comments

• TwoThingismTwoThingism Posts: 121
    I know man. I was foolish enough to go on that site as well. spent four big ones in the 2 weeks since I learned about it on these forums. Already got $50 more for the next week :(
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    honorknight7:
    OK so just who in the F*ck was it that decided they needed to "INFORM" me about what the devil site is ????

Ha! Funny same thing happened to me. I put a few bids in. Thought..ahh..I'll be out bid, woke up the next AM and saw I won both lots! Needless to say I had to dial it back..lol
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darktower007:
    honorknight7:

Ha! Funny same thing happened to me. I put a few bids in. Thought..ahh..I'll be out bid, woke up the next AM and saw I won both lots! Needless to say I had to dial it back..lol
    Yeah, those Sherpas can hit the pocket pretty hard.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    I had to remove the app on my phone cause it allowed me to much access. Bid on two boxes of Tats and a box of Padrons, and yep you guessed won all three.
    blutattoo:
    I had to remove the app on my phone cause it allowed me to much access. Bid on two boxes of Tats and a box of Padrons, and yep you guessed won all three.
    Oh man, you missed those 3 other killer deals that were on there.
    LOL! I'm sorry, that was mean.
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    blutattoo:
    App, there's an app! FML, now in off to the app store. I know this will end badly, I just can't help myself.
  • ShadowInTheMoonShadowInTheMoon Posts: 507 ✭✭
    Do i even dare ask what site?
    Two people with a common goal can accomplish many things. Two people with a common enemy can accomplish even more.
  • honorknight7honorknight7 Posts: 523
    Depends, you have a good unused credit card you need to heat up ? :P
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,424 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad to see I'm not the only one. I need to delete that account for sure.
    ShadowInTheMoon:
    Check your PM
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The thing is...there's multiple sites like that..they grab you and don't let go...especially your credit card.
  • honorknight7honorknight7 Posts: 523
    Bigshizza:
    The thing is...there's multiple sites like that..they grab you and don't let go...especially your credit card.
    WHAT ? WHY would you tell ME this !!!! can't you see (I have a P R O B L E M) here
  • flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    ShadowInTheMoon:
    Don't do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    CharlieHeis:
    You did it?? NO"""""""""""""""""""""""""""
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,424 ✭✭✭✭✭
    flowbee:
    CharlieHeis:
    You did it?? NO"""""""""""""""""""""""""""
    I didn't delete it yet, but I haven't gone overboard actually. I could see how somebody could though.
  • I need to know what the site is.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Check your PM's
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep. Been there, done that. Trying REAL hard not to do it again. I have enough cigars. Lord help me, I have enough.
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Forgive my ignorance (some of you already have) but what site are we talking about..? I'll understand if you want to PM me since this may be a very dangerous empowerment for some.
  • CigaryCigary Posts: 630
    So I guess you don't want to know about Cigar Auctioneer through Famous Smokes or JR's auctions either? buhahahahahaha
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    The one good thing is some people over bid on most stuff you really want so it really detracts you from most really expensive stuff. I've seen people bid more then what you can get it for on here
    Money can't buy taste
    jd50ae:
    Forgive my ignorance (some of you already have) but what site are we talking about..? I'll understand if you want to PM me since this may be a very dangerous empowerment for some.
    Check your PM
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Well my wife told me..Hey you have got to stop spending $50-$75 a weekend on cigars ..I grumbled and walked off.. after 're-discovering the bid site..I found a deal, bid and won. Told my wife about the price per stick( she rolled her eyes) and walked away. After a week I was wondering where in the heck my sticks were, to my horror the shipping address was years old EX father in laws house!! God that was awkward..
  • I've been stuck on the site since you guys showed me. Havent pulled the trigger yet on any but I will be soon. A question I have for anybody that has boughten from an auction site like this is are the stogies good, fresh, undamaged? This isnt just people trying to sell stale sticks?
    I've used both major ones and have never had a problem, but I choose the two day shipping option.
    roaddevilray:
    I've been stuck on the site since you guys showed me. Havent pulled the trigger yet on any but I will be soon. A question I have for anybody that has boughten from an auction site like this is are the stogies good, fresh, undamaged? This isnt just people trying to sell stale sticks?
    Both cigar auction sites are reputable cigar places.
    The one Cigar bid auction site, known as the devil site usually has great deals.
    The other cigar auction site is Famous for allowing you to use Auto Bid.

I've never had any bad cigars from either one. The one time I did get damaged cigars was from shipping and they replaced them.
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    if any of you are in the stage where you are buying a bunch of samplers to try different things the one that is famous for auctioning off cigars has a BUNCH of good samplers that go pretty darn cheap.
  • New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    I've been on the bid place....I've not spent a dime. Now, I've been very close to spending WAY to much.
    Damn this thread! Now I went and bought too much stuff again. Argh! Well at least I'll be locked and loaded for the next bombing run.
  • ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Posts: 392
    honorknight7:
    Bigshizza:
    WHAT ? WHY would you tell ME this !!!! can't you see (I have a P R O B L E M) here
    And they consolidate the shipping to save you money LOL. There is one that is possibly even more deadly than the devil. I can pm if you would like to really dig a hole.