Home General Discussion

Who the F!!! explained the Devil site to me Hmm Hmm

2»

Comments

• honorknight7honorknight7 Posts: 523
    ckrddsmke:
    honorknight7:
    Bigshizza:
    The thing is...there's multiple sites like that..they grab you and don't let go...especially your credit card.
    WHAT ? WHY would you tell ME this !!!! can't you see (I have a P R O B L E M) here
    And they consolidate the shipping to save you money LOL. There is one that is possibly even more deadly than the devil. I can pm if you would like to really dig a hole.
    The old idiom comes to mind here....In for a penny in for a pound
    so... YES Please :D <-------- (looks over shoulder to make sure wife isn't watching)
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have read so many of these on various forums regarding the devil site. I laugh and wonder how the heck I managed to escape after 2 purchases. My brother in law is addicted like it is crack. I bought a cutter and a box and walked away cold turkey. I am about to wander over and check things out. Wonder if I can keep from becoming a strung out junkie? Wish me luck.
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ckrddsmke:
    honorknight7:
    Bigshizza:
    The thing is...there's multiple sites like that..they grab you and don't let go...especially your credit card.
    WHAT ? WHY would you tell ME this !!!! can't you see (I have a P R O B L E M) here
    And they consolidate the shipping to save you money LOL. There is one that is possibly even more deadly than the devil. I can pm if you would like to really dig a hole.
    Well, don't be selfish. Spread the wealth.
    PM me the info.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    I have read so many of these on various forums regarding the devil site. I laugh and wonder how the heck I managed to escape after 2 purchases. My brother in law is addicted like it is crack. I bought a cutter and a box and walked away cold turkey. I am about to wander over and check things out. Wonder if I can keep from becoming a strung out junkie? Wish me luck.
    i hit it every so often if i get low on smokes that i bought., but definitely not addictive.
  • PAtoNHPAtoNH Posts: 429
    the secret is to have a humidor… fill it… don't buy more than can fit…

this is why everyone says "get the biggest humidor you can buy… preferably a Cooler!!" :)

full disclosure: I recently bought a 300 count footlocker, lol!
  • ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Posts: 392
    If your wife asks I never heard of you. I'll be as hard to find as Tetris' ady.
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,424 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My advice is to just bid when they are low. Don't keep bidding. It's not that bad if you have self control. I won a couple auctions I never thought I would win. (I also learned my lesson on the re-bidding by paying close to full retail on a couple items) I won't be shopping it regularly for a while.
    All my bids were at the start price, so getting a great deal for sure but really thought someone would outbid me on at least half, on a side note getting ((several)) of the whole 5 Vegas 'A' series sizes for around a buck a piece, and all the others I bid on for my wife (Kuba's/Dirt's/Tatiana's) she has no problems with me winning :P
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CharlieHeis:
    My advice is to just bid when they are low. Don't keep bidding. It's not that bad if you have self control. I won a couple auctions I never thought I would win. (I also learned my lesson on the re-bidding by paying close to full retail on a couple items) I won't be shopping it regularly for a while.
    Yep. I only bid once.
    If I win, awesome! If I don't win, there WILL be others.
    Same with the Sprint sale. If I miss one, there will always be something else that comes along.
    And when you get a 10 pack of something really good for $27, that isn't anything to complain about.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    A little self control is all that is needed.....:-) :-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
    MVW67:
    Hmm my wife said I never did have self control :D
  • TwoThingismTwoThingism Posts: 121
    MVW67:

Deals... Too Good...self control... But I am getting better.
  • PAtoNHPAtoNH Posts: 429
    "I propose a toast, to my self control; You see it crawling, helpless, on the floor." - Mark Sandman/Morphine "Cure for Pain"
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,986 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think we all learn not to bid on to many at once.
  • jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Necro bump

I heart the devil site

That is all
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me too Jay.
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,200 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been bad lately
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A tad bit sad. This thread highlights some guys on the forum from a few years back who are not active anymore. I really hope some of you newbies last longer than these guys.