Home General Discussion
Options

Kelly Deal

Sent out a Kelly Deal today. If you want to be added to the list please email me at Kgraffin@cigar.com. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    you're killin me smalls
  • Options
    kellygkellyg Posts: 376
    brianetz1:
    you're killin me smalls
    They are good though right!? :)
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Forgive my ignorance....what is a Kelly Deal..? I mean is it a flyer for perusal, or is it a done deal by joining..? I like CCom deals a lot, and the personal ones are always ones to seriously consider. Oh heck, sign me up, e-mail on the way.
  • Options
    jd50ae:
    Forgive my ignorance....what is a Kelly Deal..? I mean is it a flyer for perusal, or is it a done deal by joining..? I like CCom deals a lot, and the personal ones are always ones to seriously consider. Oh heck, sign me up, e-mail on the way.
    It's just some deals I send out here and there at random. Would you like to be added to the list?
  • Options
    curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    kellyg:
    brianetz1:
    you're killin me smalls
    Yes, but I don't know how to explain more shipments coming to the house. I have already exceeded my allotted cigar budget many times. How long are these deals good?
  • Options
    curtiscr79:
    kellyg:
    brianetz1:
    you're killin me smalls
    Yes, but I don't know how to explain more shipments coming to the house. I have already exceeded my allotted cigar budget many times. How long are these deals good?
    Until they sell out most of the time. Which some are low qty so not sure how long they will last.
  • Options
    kellyg:
    curtiscr79:
    kellyg:
    brianetz1:
    you're killin me smalls
    Until they sell out most of the time. Which some are low qty so not sure how long they will last.
    Thank you
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kellyg:
    jd50ae:
    It's just some deals I send out here and there at random. Would you like to be added to the list?

Yes indeed, I have sent you my e-mail.
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    kellyg:
    brianetz1:
    you're killin me smalls
    yep, deal 1 and deal 5 would be what i would get, but it might cause a divorce.......
  • Options
    brianetz1:
    kellyg:
    brianetz1:
    you're killin me smalls
    yep, deal 1 and deal 5 would be what i would get, but it might cause a divorce.......
    oh marriage is overrated anyway ;P says the person who is getting married in 8 months lol
  • Options
    brianetz1:
    kellyg:
    brianetz1:
    you're killin me smalls
    I agree, however I am thinking of risking it for deal 5.
  • Options
    gio164gio164 Posts: 180
    Awesome deals! Just bit on deal #1.
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    The Goddess owns your soul.
  • Options
    Marker:
    oh the power...THE POWER!! lol
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you no conscience, girl??? Preying on the addicted... that's just wrong!!!

They are really good deals, though. :^)
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    I haven't received the last couple of these, not in my spam folder either. Did I get lost?
  • Options
    pelirrojo:
    I haven't received the last couple of these, not in my spam folder either. Did I get lost?
    send me an email, Ill add you again. I didnt get any kickbacks...Ill have to look
  • Options
    Deal #5 on the list, sold out.
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kellyg:
    brianetz1:
    kellyg:
    brianetz1:
    you're killin me smalls
    oh marriage is overrated anyway ;P says the person who is getting married in 8 months lol
    Say word? Congratulations Kelly...
  • Options
    smoke em if you got em:
    kellyg:
    brianetz1:
    kellyg:
    brianetz1:
    you're killin me smalls
    Say word? Congratulations Kelly...
    Thank you!
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Got it. Thanks Kelly.
  • Options
    pelirrojo:
    Got it. Thanks Kelly.
    You're welcome!
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    kellyg:
    Marker:
    oh the power...THE POWER!! lol
    Phenomenal cosmic power. Itty bitty living space.
  • Options
    PAtoNHPAtoNH Posts: 429
    I went for #3… almost all of them looked great!
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    kellyg:
    brianetz1:
    kellyg:
    brianetz1:
    you're killin me smalls
    Kelly's a homewrecker!

But dang it, just spent the last of my christmas money.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    kellyg:
    Deal #5 on the list, sold out.
    Whew. You just saved a marriage! I take back everything I just said about you in my last post.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    ya'll ready for another deal today!?
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    (bad worrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrd)
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Posts: 392
    Bring it on email sent!
  • Options
    kellyg:
    ya'll ready for another deal today!?
    Deals are welcome every day!