Comments

• Options
    kellygkellyg Posts: 376
    Another.sent.
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kellyg:
    ya'll ready for another deal today!?

Could you arrange to have these deals on the 2nd Wednesday of the month.....I mean really, all these pups have jobs and they are taking advantage of us poor retired folks. ;) Did you get my e-mail addy..?
  • Options
    jd50ae:
    kellyg:

Could you arrange to have these deals on the 2nd Wednesday of the month.....I mean really, all these pups have jobs and they are taking advantage of us poor retired folks. ;) Did you get my e-mail addy..?
    yes, I got your email yesterday and added you to the list. Did you get the one I just sent today?
  • Options
    kellyg:
    jd50ae:
    kellyg:

yes, I got your email yesterday and added you to the list. Did you get the one I just sent today?

Just looked and I did not get it.
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    jd50ae:
    kellyg:
    jd50ae:
    kellyg:

check your spam folder? never know.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    Ken Light:
    jd50ae:
    kellyg:
    jd50ae:
    kellyg:

send me an email again at kgraffin@cigar.com.
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    kellyg:
    Ken Light:
    jd50ae:
    kellyg:
    jd50ae:
    kellyg:

send me an email again at kgraffin@cigar.com.

It won't send...OK it went this time.
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    kellyg:
    I just asked my wife for a divorce....errrr, I mean, permission!
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    Martel:
    kellyg:
    I just asked my wife for a divorce....errrr, I mean, permission!
    lol
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Kelly doesn't smoke cigars, but does the future Mr. Goddess?
  • Options
    Marker:
    Kelly doesn't smoke cigars, but does the future Mr. Goddess?
    Sometimes. I got him some good cigars to start out with. He has his bachelor party in Vegas next month so I got him some cigars for that. Should be a good time.