Home General Discussion
Options

Poor service

Comments

• Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    plumfuzzy:
    I have gotten bad service I have been a loyal customer I ordered cigars from Kirsten and she screwed up the order not once but twice . I sent her an e-mail with what it would take to make me happy and forget about the screw ups . I didn't ask for a refund for what I was over charged I didn't ask them to pay for shipping to make an exchange I didn't even ask for an apology all I ask for was a box of 10 extra ordinary larry cigars and I would continue to be a loyal customer was told no they offerd 5 cigars and a refund of $15.00 on my NEXT PURCHASE .they made the mistakes but I have to buy more before they will make up for there mistakes needless to say until this is resolved I am on a mission to let everyone know what happened to me .
    So if I'm understanding this correctly...

Your order was messed up and you wanted a *free*, entire box of cigars to make it right?
    I don't think you'll find any retailer, cigar or otherwise, that would offer to send you an entire box free of charge.
    5 cigars and a refund seems generous to me....thanks for sharing.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    Andrew_DzikoskiAndrew_Dzikoski Posts: 381 ✭✭✭
    We also offered him free return shipping on the box of undercrown belicoso of which a few had already been smoked for double coronas and still the 5 extra freebies. We try to work with our clients as many of you guys know and we really appreciate how you guys always come to our defense.
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dear CCOM,

Once I ordered from you and it took three days instead if the promised two day delivery. I know this was your fault and not the post office. Please send me one box of Davidoff Year of the Snake for my troubles. Or send one WTF cigar to PlumFuzzy. Your choice.

sincerely,

Eric Chambers.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    honorknight7honorknight7 Posts: 523
    Hmmm let me try...
    I went to the Burger king Drive through today and after having to wait 8-10 minutes I was asked to drive around and wait in front and they would bring it to me a.s.a.p. 10+ more minutes went by before I was given my order
    Does this qualify for a free box of cigars ? :P
  • Options
    plumfuzzyplumfuzzy Posts: 10
    thanks Tim
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    plumfuzzy:
    they also over charged me they wont do anything for me unless I make another purchas
    Doubt it.
  • Options
    thanks for helping me out Tim Blythe
  • Options
    Do you notice that you and some other (potential) troll are the only two upset with CCom? Reminds me of an Army saying....not everyone else is wrong.
  • Options
    what unit you with at fort hood I was 1/21 fa 1st cav
  • Options
    504th Battlefield Surveillance (Military Intelligence) Brigade.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    plumfuzzy:
    they also over charged me they wont do anything for me unless I make another purchas
    Work with Andy, he's a good guy and will help down off the ledge. Hope things work out and you're able to stick around and enjoy yourself...
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If he speaks like he types, then maybe it's a communication problem.
    I must be a real noob, but what's a larry?
    Maybe they didn't have 10 larrys. Maybe they only had 5 larrys and 5 freds?

I'm probably one of the most difficult people to deal with when I am spending money and I can't see the problem. Sure it's irritating to have an order messed up, but that happens everywhere.
    They offered a refund and a 5 pack and you feel slighted?
    I'd be stoked with the 5 pack as a gimme.

Now, had they not offered the refund, you'd have a case to complain, but I may have misread, but it seems to me that they are making the effort to make it right.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    nice man good for you I enjoyed my time there have you been to 6th street in Austin ?
  • Options
    thanks again Tim
  • Options
    thanks Bigshizza andy was the one I spoke with last if he changes his mind he knows how to get ahold of me .
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    And as a side note, I just made a very odiferorous fart at Barnes and Noble.
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    photo 46804248.jpg
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    I get the feeling that everything is going to be fine.. Trust this 'Fuzz. We have now all read that you are un-happy, we get it... Now let the guys who can help you, make good on their 100% satisfaction guarantee. They say it, they mean it.
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Ladies and Gentlemen...

• Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Does someone at ccom have plum's address? I want to send him a box of Zoidians...
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,230 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Acid Extra Ordinary Larry Cigars retail at cigar.com for $99.95 for a box of ten. I know you said they asked you what would make you happy but I think you went a bit overboard. I would have been happy with their counter offer of 5 Larrys and $15 off the next purchase. That would be pretty good if I understand you correctly. Even without the $15 discount on future purchases, the 5 Larry's are worth about $49 (half a box) Disregard the $15 you were offered and you still would be compensated to the tune of $34. Sounds OK to me. I hope you can find peace with this situation and learn to enjoy cigar.com and the forums for all the knowledge and camaraderie instead of dwelling on this situation. Welcome to the forum.
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    Does someone at ccom have plum's address? I want to send him a box of Zoidians...
    hahahaaaa I was thinking with his taste some backwoods would be spectacular
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bob Luken:
    Acid Extra Ordinary Larry Cigars retail at cigar.com for $99.95 for a box of ten. I know you said they asked you what would make you happy but I think you went a bit overboard. I would have been happy with their counter offer of 5 Larrys and $15 off the next purchase. That would be pretty good if I understand you correctly. Even without the $15 discount on future purchases, the 5 Larry's are worth about $49 (half a box) Disregard the $15 you were offered and you still would be compensated to the tune of $34. Sounds OK to me. I hope you can find peace with this situation and learn to enjoy cigar.com and the forums for all the knowledge and camaraderie instead of dwelling on this situation. Welcome to the forum.
    . I shouldn't let myself get sucked into this but seriously. If they overcharged me, fix it. I don't need or expect something for my pain and suffering. If it was a simple mistake all is cool. If it happens all the time I'll shop somewhere else. Why do some people feel so damn entitled? My guess is he is one of the people that would get butt hurt if he bombed someone and they didn't retaliate the next week or month or ever.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    timbtimb Posts: 353 ✭✭✭

Hi Plumfuzzy. Sorry about the original miscommunication on the size. Like we discussed on the phone we can refund you $15 right now. We also offered a prepaid electronic return label to send back the box and get a box of the corona dobles instead. Or we can include 5 free Extra Ordinary Larrys on your next order with us. Call, email (service@cigar.com) or respond to this and let me know what you'd like to do. Thank you and enjoy your day!

Tim Blythe/Cigar.com

• Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    timb:

Hi Plumfuzzy. Sorry about the original miscommunication on the size. Like we discussed on the phone we can refund you $15 right now. We also offered a prepaid electronic return label to send back the box and get a box of the corona dobles instead. Or we can include 5 free Extra Ordinary Larrys on your next order with us. Call, email (service@cigar.com) or respond to this and let me know what you'd like to do. Thank you and enjoy your day!

Tim Blythe/Cigar.com

You are so beautiful to me
  • Options
    timbtimb Posts: 353 ✭✭✭

dude have you ever seen a picture of me?  I'm 50 shades of ugly.  The beard is a public service.  Alex put my office in the basement so I dont scare the cigars.

seriously though thanks.  your free 5 pack is in the mail.  ; )

• Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    timb:

dude have you ever seen a picture of me?  I'm 50 shades of ugly.  The beard is a public service.  Alex put my office in the basement so I dont scare the cigars.

WOW !
    So Tim, If I lick your ear do I get a box ? LOL
    I'm a Ho that way !
    kidding of course.........
    Or am I ??? Buhahahaha
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    curtpick:
    timb:

WOW !
    So Tim, If I lick your ear do I get a box ? LOL
    I'm a Ho that way !
    kidding of course.........
    Or am I ??? Buhahahaha
    I'm a classy kinda lady, i'll only tweet you for free stuff
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    That is True once it leaves CCOM it is no longer their Baby... but I can tell you the delivery of packages SUCKS in my Area of California. I was told that the delivery depends on the weight of the package.. UPS SUCKS ASS PERIOD.... EVERY Package I get from them has some Box Damage or the tape is opened up or something.... my biggest complaint is it ALWAYS Takes 9 days to 2 weeks or more to get to me... Once the package Hits California It Sits in a HUGE Warehouse until there is a full truck to come to Sacramento .... then what really Pisses me off is the **** Package is then delivered to the POST OFFICE to be delivered to me..... THAT IS IGNORANT.... I get Mail from the United states Post office in 4-6 days from the east coast consistently..... It makes no sense. It really has to be a KILLER DEAL for me to Place an Order outside of my Cigar of the month Club delivery .....It is an Issue we have beat to death on this forum for the last few years I have been a Member here.......... HI GUYS!
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    timb:

My beard wants to meet your beard.