Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 9,313 ✭✭✭✭✭

@hoghunter said:
    I’ve never tried overpriced cigars before 😂- so I picked up this Davidoff Tubos Selection. Signature No 2, Signature 2000, Aniversario Special R.

Those are pretty good morning smokes.

Trapped in the People's Communist Republic of Massachusetts.

• deadmandeadman Posts: 8,836 ✭✭✭✭✭

@d_blades said:
    Finally found a source

People here are going nuts for those 9mm paying $2-$3 a round for it.

• EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭✭✭

@NorCalR1 said:
    When in Reno it’s a must stop
    Picked up a couple La Grand Classe

Oh snap ! You went to Don Giolitio’s store ?
    He has got to be a cool guy...

• NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

@EgoBoundary great place with a ton of great sticks. Lounge is still closed until next week. Would have been nice to have a stick and relax

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• TheKrakenTheKraken Posts: 2,253 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Trykflyr_1 said:

This sweet setup.l

Very cool Paul! Did you pick that Avo to match it, because it does, perfectly

• YaksterYakster Posts: 27,275 ✭✭✭✭✭

Did you buy one Edward? What do you think?

I backed the Kickstarter but sent them back after they came with a warning that they may burst into flame and you shouldn't lite them for like 72 hours after receiving them. I hope they got that problem straightened out.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,522 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021

My wife bought it as a Valentine's Day present (she got a bottle of Jack Daniel's single barrel Kentucky whiskey). Life is good. No explosion warning with mine, lol.

edit: I like it though it is a bit fumbley figuring out how to hold it, guess it will be second nature soon enough. Reminds me of a fidget spinner.

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021

Dude, pictures of the cigars! It's like taking a picture of a bikini on a hanger....no bro, I wanna see the goodies inside!

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,347 ✭✭✭✭✭

@EgoBoundary said:
    He has got to be a cool guy...

He's surprisingly quite, but if you can get him talking it's like getting a firehose of knowledge turned on you.

"Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Wylaff said:

@NorCalR1 said:
    When in Reno it’s a must stop
    Picked up a couple La Grand Classe

You should have called. I was smoking a tenderloin for dinner and had plenty left over.

It was a quick trip spent the evening with family. Took off in the morning and headed for Tahoe. I will be back in a few months and Fumare should have the lounge up again.

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....