Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,882 ✭✭✭✭✭

Both are from 19 and up there in my favorites. A few of those smokes have some time on them. Glad everything finally made it, enjoy!

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • My first post, and I received a tampered package! Someone got into it and took the humicare wipes and 5 of the 11 cigars that were in it. Of the two bags, one had 5 in it and the other only had 1, a Nub Connecticut, I guess they didn't want it, that bag was still open in the box. In contact with customer support.

Check with your neighbors first.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 27,274 ✭✭✭✭✭

Dang, keepin' your mailman smoky.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 9,313 ✭✭✭✭✭

@INCornductor said:
    My first post, and I received a tampered package! Someone got into it and took the humicare wipes and 5 of the 11 cigars that were in it. Of the two bags, one had 5 in it and the other only had 1, a Nub Connecticut, I guess they didn't want it, that bag was still open in the box. In contact with customer support.

We aren't customer service. We can't help you.

Trapped in the People's Communist Republic of Massachusetts.

• d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,937 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Cam_91 said:

@Patrickbrick answered my hot sauce drop with some heat of his own. The man knows how to return fire! Beware future traders, the guy is lethal..

Thanks Patrick, very much appreciated! I’ll definitely savor each one of these, especially the Goose Island straight from IL 🍻

That's fvcking Patrick for ya.

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,522 ✭✭✭✭✭

$380 later, a new garden cart after the thieves took my old one:

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,257 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ForMud said:

@INCornductor said:
    My first post, and I received a tampered package! Someone got into it and took the humicare wipes and 5 of the 11 cigars that were in it. Of the two bags, one had 5 in it and the other only had 1, a Nub Connecticut, I guess they didn't want it, that bag was still open in the box. In contact with customer support.

I'm very concerned about this......

It's been a day and @peter4jc hasn't written a welcome yet.....I hope he's alright....

My goal is to let some others work their way up through the ranks toward becoming full-fledged curmudgeons. So I'm letting the pups take care of my light work.

I do, however, appreciate your concern. (which reminds me @ForMud, when the **** are you going to get on Vherf again?!

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,820 ✭✭✭✭✭

They stole part of your box too, @d_blades?

Oh that reminds me, I owe you some smokes....

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • VisionVision Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Cam_91 said:
    Tried out James Brown and BLTC, and now we’re on to Saka and DTT. Also made my first box purchase 🤙🏽

Those ME2s my man.... yeah.... no one really likes them. I’ll PM you my address to dispose of them for you. Now I don’t want to do it but you seem like a stand up guy so I’ll do it this time. I’ll send you back some Gurkha you’ll be very happy with. Gurkha has great flavor and the construction is impeccable.

Also. I have a bridge for sale in New York if you’re interested........

😝

I have been looking to expand my holdings. Please tell me about this bridge you speak of.

MOW badge received.

@Patrickbrick said:
    I have been looking to expand my holdings. Please tell me about this bridge you speak of.

Sorry Patrick. I have to be a gentleman and see if Cam would like it first.

On a serious note. My rink opened up today with dressing rooms. I’m back on the ice tonight!

• ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭

@peter4jc said:

I do, however, appreciate your concern. (which reminds me @ForMud, when the **** are you going to get on Vherf again?!

I keep trying but no ones on and I get bored looking at my self....I'm on eastern time and old so I'm in bed by 8:00/ 8:30 must nights......

@VegasFrank said:
    Got my end of a box split with @EgoBoundary today. Now I need to decide what I'm sending back. Thanks Ernest!

Also got some rando's in from EZ today.

I just need to pick up a box of Habano. I picked up Conn., Oscuro and Maduro. So far all good

• EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Got my end of a box split with @EgoBoundary today. Now I need to decide what I'm sending back. Thanks Ernest!

Also got some rando's in from EZ today.

Hope you enjoy!

• hoghunterhoghunter Posts: 539 ✭✭✭✭✭

Rubbermaid Brilliance for ANOTHER Tupperdor and two smaller Brilliance for travel Tupperdors. Also the Brickhouse Double Connecticut Corona Larga 5 pack finally arrived!
    Pic won’t load, but you know what plastic containers and cigars look like :grin:

• CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021

^^^^Weathertight tight bins come in lots of larger sizes.

Bigger ones.

Or a cooler.

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,820 ✭✭✭✭✭

Got me a stallone sampler today. Legit and a half. My pictures won't load either.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • hoghunterhoghunter Posts: 539 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CAcigarguy007 said:
    ^^^^Weathertight tight bins come in lots of larger sizes.

Bigger ones.

Or a cooler.

The Brilliance containers are easier to hide from the wife around the house. 😂