Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021

@VegasFrank said:
    Got my end of a box split with @EgoBoundary today. Now I need to decide what I'm sending back. Thanks Ernest!

Also got some rando's in from EZ today.

OK awesome set of sticks what is the one with the cheshire cat grin? @VegasFrank

no matter where you go, there you are.

• CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭✭✭

^^^I was going to buy that too, nice haul!

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,820 ✭✭✭✭✭

@twistedstem said:

@VegasFrank said:
    Got my end of a box split with @EgoBoundary today. Now I need to decide what I'm sending back. Thanks Ernest!

Also got some rando's in from EZ today.

OK awesome set of sticks what is the one with the cheshire cat grin? @VegasFrank

Man I got no idea brother. Probably a good thing. I'll smoke it. Hopefully I like it. And hopefully I don't love it to death.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • TheKrakenTheKraken Posts: 2,253 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Vision said:

Why.....?

Couldn't wait till the weekend to head up? Lol

• VisionVision Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021

I had to drive the wife up there so....... yea..... $7 a stick at twins

• EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭✭✭

But yes I am looking forward to the box split

• YaksterYakster Posts: 27,274 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Got some hockey winnings from our buddy @Cam_91 today. Funny guy

Actually, great stick selection....thanks cam. Can't wait to beat up on the sharTs again this weekend!

Balls are hard to read in the pic. They say "CAUSE U DON'T HAVE PROV1 SKILLS" 😆

Nice golf tees.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )