Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,820 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Vision said:
    Order came in today. 10 cigars in paper bundle. Not posting photos as they were chucked in a box with 2 air pillows and zero humidification..... not a good outcome for 5 of 10.... when you’re looking forward to going straight Frank on one and just end up being disappointed.
    (The joke is zero setup.... knock it down)

You may have been disappointed franking it, but if you did it right, you finished...and finished first!

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 27,274 ✭✭✭✭✭

They helped you choose...

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • MickeyD_1MickeyD_1 Posts: 33 ✭✭✭

These came in Thursday.

• deadmandeadman Posts: 8,836 ✭✭✭✭✭

Zeit jetzt fur kaufen mehr zigarren silbermaus

• NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ShawnOL said:
    Another four 5ers of LGC Colleccion Reserva. No pics. You know what they look like.

Buying up all the remaining stock

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 9,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021

I went to finally buy a box and discovered they were all done.
    I liked them so much I want to have enough to last a while. With my luck they'll bring them back at half the price.

Trapped in the People's Communist Republic of Massachusetts.

• VisionVision Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021

PS... 69% included.

• EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    My box split with @EgoBoundary came in with road guards as usual. Thanks Ernest! Any recon on the unbanded guy?

Peter is right! La Grande Classe , illusione!

• EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭✭✭

@EgoBoundary said:

This just in @VegasFrank , I am excited to them !

Excited to them. Excited for myself, and even more so to TRY them. (#postbloat)

• VisionVision Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:

@Vision said:
    Order came in today. 10 cigars in paper bundle. Not posting photos as they were chucked in a box with 2 air pillows and zero humidification..... not a good outcome for 5 of 10.... when you’re looking forward to going straight Frank on one and just end up being disappointed.
    (The joke is zero setup.... knock it down)

You may have been disappointed franking it, but if you did it right, you finished...and finished first!

More of the same..... second shipment arrived today. 10pk Soft Pack just tossed in the bottom of a box with 2 air pillows chilling out on top doing very little. No humidification..... I get it.....Cost savings. But how about a ziplock? Shame on me tho.... These were the Corona Gorda...... I just ordered the Robustos as well.😰🤪

• Cam_91Cam_91 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CommanderDuke1_ said:
    Damn!!! Solid pass from @Cam_91 thank you sir!!! Several new sticks and different sizes of the ones I do have! awesome!!!!

Enjoy Wade!