Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• Cam_91Cam_91 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TX98Z28 said:
    Big haul came in and a big thank you @Cam_91 for finding more peppers and unknowingly finding me a box of the 8-5-8 Rosado SG's for about a bill shipped! Just need an empty Phat purple box to put the peppers in.

Phats on top, E.L.'s on bottom, snagged some Antidotes, Hyenas and two MF G. Y G.

@VegasFrank I know what happened to all the Phat’s and Antidotes on that site now Lol

No problem brotha! Very happy to help. Even better that you got it all for 15% off.

• TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Cam_91 said:

@TX98Z28 said:
    Big haul came in and a big thank you @Cam_91 for finding more peppers and unknowingly finding me a box of the 8-5-8 Rosado SG's for about a bill shipped! Just need an empty Phat purple box to put the peppers in.

Phats on top, E.L.'s on bottom, snagged some Antidotes, Hyenas and two MF G. Y G.

@VegasFrank I know what happened to all the Phat’s and Antidotes on that site now Lol

No problem brotha! Very happy to help. Even better that you got it all for 15% off.

I didn't clean them out completely :D , only the 8-5-8's and 17 peppers came from them, rest was from SB. I was surprised they didn't have a limit on the peppers especially the E.L. purples. Glad we could help each other out! You found both Purple Peppers, I found the 15% off code. I was shocked they allowed the code.

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • CommanderDuke1_CommanderDuke1_ Posts: 2,253 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Some chick magnets from the federation. Damn brownest cello I've ever seen

They are pretty good i got some few months back myself

@Cam_91 said:
    @CommanderDuke1_ I’ve seen how much you’ve posted in here this week Wade.. I’m proud

Lol!!! Thank you!!!

• NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Cam_91 said:
    It was time for a cooler. The kid is movin up!

Your pops @GaryThompsonisr be very proud.

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭✭✭

@NorCalR1 said:

Finally landed

What am I looking at ?

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,882 ✭✭✭✭✭

The real answer is, awesomeness!!!!!!

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.

^^^dry beg

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,237 ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh that grimalkin is an og

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• VisionVision Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Usaf06 said:
    Oh that grimalkin is an og

I believe first release. They didn’t charge the aging fee. I guess one guy took all of them except this one....

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,820 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CommanderDuke1_ said:
    ^^^dry beg

But everyone is doing it!

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 27,274 ✭✭✭✭✭

Did you dry beg a box split and forget Frank?

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021

@Yakster said:
    Did you dry beg a box split and forget Frank?

Nope. I box split with Ernest but for only some purples. Whoever you are, mystery sniper, thank you...and duck!

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.