Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,796 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Usaf06 said:
    Got Paco's half of our trade yesterday. Some damn fine bodyguards Paco. Thank you
    @Pacman84

Enjoy brother

• VisionVision Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021

@Cam_91 said:
    Happy Birthday @jsnake !

Bishops’ arrived after a small hiccup with the order. Owner was a good dude and resolved everything. Now let’s see how dark we can get these cellos

Put the hobby on hold for 7 years......

Better idea..... addy up. Or I’ll get it from Frank.

• Cam_91Cam_91 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Vision said:

@Cam_91 said:
    Happy Birthday @jsnake !

Bishops’ arrived after a small hiccup with the order. Owner was a good dude and resolved everything. Now let’s see how dark we can get these cellos

While we’re on the subject.. will there be any benefit to having a fan (oasis/NewAir/audew) for aging purposes vs not having one?

I’m fine with boveda and the cooler, wondering if the benefit of those things are significant.

@Cam_91 said:

@Vision said:

@Cam_91 said:
    Happy Birthday @jsnake !

While we’re on the subject.. will there be any benefit to having a fan (oasis/NewAir/audew) for aging purposes vs not having one?

I’m fine with boveda and the cooler, wondering if the benefit of those things are significant.

PM sent.

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,820 ✭✭✭✭✭

@WaterNerd said:

Big Thank You to Frank @VegasFrank for hooking me up with the AVO lighter I’ve been looking for and the great selection of cigars. Return fire going out later this week 😊

Enjoy brother! I'm glad it found a good home. Agree with Nick that the tank is a little small, but it's pretty solid in a breeze (way better than my xikars) and very fun to light.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Cam_91Cam_91 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CharlieHeis said:
    Bishops are delicious now. Smoke em.

Advice heeded, I’ll shhhhmoke em

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,519 ✭✭✭✭✭

"Keep your Christmas cactus cool. Ideally, you want it between 50 and 55 degrees Fahrenheit. Begin to limit the amount of light the plant receives. The plant can remain in indirect light during the day, but it will need at least 12 to 14 hours of total darkness at night in order for flower buds to develop. (If the room is warmer than the ideal 50 to 55 Fahrenheit, give your plant an extra couple of hours of darkness each day.)"

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,257 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021

^^^ I've read that before... both of mine are sitting on my kitchen table in front of a south-facing window. It's 67 in the day and 61 at night, and the light/dark schedule is whatever the sun is doing that day. They actually developed buds and flowered 3X this year, late Oct, shortly after the holidays, and again now. Weird.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis

@VegasFrank said:
    This was "limit one per customer" at the shop. Have no freaking idea what it is, but I'll buy anything that is limited to one per customer in a shop. Probably send it in a bomb at some point or something...

https://www.smallbatchcigar.com/la-gloria-cubana-spirit-of-the-lady-toro

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,820 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Vision said:

@VegasFrank said:
    This was "limit one per customer" at the shop. Have no freaking idea what it is, but I'll buy anything that is limited to one per customer in a shop. Probably send it in a bomb at some point or something...

https://www.smallbatchcigar.com/la-gloria-cubana-spirit-of-the-lady-toro

Man, I guess 11.99 was a pretty good deal...

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 27,274 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,937 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hope it burns better than the last few LGCs I've had.

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.

• ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 9,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021

Let us know how the Brick House fumas are.

Trapped in the People's Communist Republic of Massachusetts.