Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 9,313 ✭✭✭✭✭

0,o

Trapped in the People's Communist Republic of Massachusetts.

• YaksterYakster Posts: 27,273 ✭✭✭✭✭

I bet you could gold foil the cigars yourself if you wanted to @silvermouse.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,882 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2021

Enjoy Steve! Happy Birthday! I have that pure ocean salt in a grinder and I use it as a finishing salt as is.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,454 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Amos_Umwhat said:

And now it's time for me to join so many of my brethren, time for A Buying Freeze!

Nice. Where did you find the Boondocks?

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2021

@CharlieHeis said:

@Amos_Umwhat said:

And now it's time for me to join so many of my brethren, time for A Buying Freeze!

Nice. Where did you find the Boondocks?

PM sent

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,820 ✭✭✭✭✭

Will you send me one, too?

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • CommanderDuke1_CommanderDuke1_ Posts: 2,253 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:
    Dayum Wade, you broke the scroll wheel on my mouse!

Sorry about that!!! I promise Thurs. Won't be as bad

• YaksterYakster Posts: 27,273 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'd say you covered the spread, @hoghunter.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )