Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• MrShrekMrShrek Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,708 ✭✭✭✭✭

@MrShrek said:
    Welp folks, now that my workshop will officially be transformed into my smoke shack(build thread to come soon), it was time to address the less than reliable wifi signal out there for the sake of vHerf and streaming a smart tv.

Off of the recommendation of @rsherman24 I picked up a wifi mesh system from Best Buy for a touch over $100.

Before the installation I tested the wifi connection in the shack and only got:

After installation I got:

Now I just need to test it out on vHerf later on this evening.

Hmmm, that's roughly 75 times my download speed. May be an option. So, is it basically "plug-n-play"?

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,141 ✭✭✭✭✭

It won’t increase your download speed, it will just extend it. Will give you constant speeds throughout your house or a garage

• CommanderDuke1_CommanderDuke1_ Posts: 2,253 ✭✭✭✭✭

@NorCalR1 said:

Too close winnings from @CommanderDuke1_
    Some favorites along with some new sticks to try. Really like the size of the Padron for when I’m short on time. May have to look into a box. Thanks Wade

Hope you enjoy brother!!!

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,820 ✭✭✭✭✭

6 tins of 6 for cheap on neptune @NorCalR1

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • VisionVision Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Damn it I got these freaking mini cigars too! It's conspiracy!

Soooo good!