Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,820 ✭✭✭✭✭

I think that number two is going to taste like shìt. Number one might be acrid. ^

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭✭✭

Last box ?

Bob's new calling card is that beach ball. Love it!

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • VisionVision Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Bob's new calling card is that beach ball. Love it!

That thing is badassss

• CommanderDuke1_CommanderDuke1_ Posts: 2,253 ✭✭✭✭✭

@EgoBoundary said:

Last box ?

Maybe got my eye on two more yet just waiting for the 24 hr discount code to activate and I'll grab the last 2 boxes I'm after

• TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭

@raidermike, Nice rig setup you have there.

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭✭✭

@raidermike said:
    It was inevitable I suppose.... had to upgrad to a 120qt coolidor...

Pedals fo’ the metal!

I think that the unbanded stick which isn't part of the contest is a Hendrix from cfed @EgoBoundary. Enjoy and thanks for the contest!

• CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 3,081 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:
    Here’s what @CalvinAndHobo sent me, a great selection with a few I haven’t tried, TYVM Calvin.

Enjoy!

• CommanderDuke1_CommanderDuke1_ Posts: 2,253 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2021

@CalvinAndHobo said:

@Yakster said:
    Here’s what @CalvinAndHobo sent me, a great selection with a few I haven’t tried, TYVM Calvin.

Enjoy!

Whats the one next to the My Father stick?

• Cam_91Cam_91 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CommanderDuke1_ said:

@CalvinAndHobo said:

@Yakster said:

Enjoy!

Whats the one next to the My Father stick?

Leaf by James

• YaksterYakster Posts: 27,273 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Amos_Umwhat said:

Thought I'd better get a few more of those Boondocks, since I was going for the G&H pipe tobaccos, and why not try the S&R while I was at it. They only allowed 2 per day of the Antidote's or I'd have gotten a few more of those.

NOW I can start my Buying Freeze. For sure. sure, sure....

Nice haul!

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )