Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• RobbyCruzRobbyCruz Posts: 584 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TheKraken said:

@RobbyCruz said:
    Finally got my uboats from the hands of usps. Time to celebrate with a new smoke.

Hows the English blend of the Stillwell Star?

Very interesting, the flavors are more subtle than the aroma suggested. It had almost a slight numbing feel on the pallate. Sweet and very slightly smoky tobacco notes. I'm enjoying it.

• TheKrakenTheKraken Posts: 2,253 ✭✭✭✭✭

@RobbyCruz said:

@TheKraken said:

@RobbyCruz said:
    Finally got my uboats from the hands of usps. Time to celebrate with a new smoke.

Hows the English blend of the Stillwell Star?

Very interesting, the flavors are more subtle than the aroma suggested. It had almost a slight numbing feel on the pallate. Sweet and very slightly smoky tobacco notes. I'm enjoying it.

Appreciate your thoughts Robby!

• d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,936 ✭✭✭✭✭

@cigarexplorer said:

Just opened up this unsuspecting bomb from @d_blades. Don’t know what I did to deserve this but thank you very much!

Just Spreading The Love, hope you enjoy them.

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭

I use these. Cheapish and never had a problem with any of mine.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,808 ✭✭✭✭✭

Does that have a gasket @Patrickbrick or does it not need one?

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
    edited September 2021

They have a sealing lip, it requires effort to close all he way. You can see in indentation all the way around, it’s about 2 inches.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.

It’s my 5th one of those, they are the best I’ve found. I have a lot of coolers, one houses a humidor.

MOW badge received.

@Rdp77 said:

Good stuff

Where did you get that curry one? Do they ship?

MOW badge received.
  • Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,441 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Patrickbrick its called Pepper Palace. They have several locations in Tennessee. That curry one is probably one the best flavored hot sauces I’ve had. I’m not sure if they ship but we can get some to you.

edited September 2021

Trade? I really want to try that stuff.

MOW badge received.

I’ll get it to you. NO TRADE!! lol
    I have an extra bottle.

• YaksterYakster Posts: 27,262 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Cam_91 said:
    Split a box with Pete @Vision Thank you my man, these things are addicting.

Chris also went crazy on me while at the Herf. A proper grinder with a cold brew set up, some squadron leader & sansepolcro pipe tobacco plus more. Huge thanks my brother, always a great time linking up @Yakster

The espresso and Yemen beans are from Tom, another BOTL

Enjoy, brother. There should be a pipe and tamper in the bag at the bottom, don't throw them out with the box. LOL

The grinder was one my mom "broke" but cleaning and jamming the burr back in upside down. I fixed it but she didn't want it since she'd already replaced it so it was just sitting in my garage. The cold brew maker is something an old boss passed along to me since I'm the coffee guy, but I already have a cold brew device so I never used it and it was just taking up space on the workbench waiting for a home like the grinder. I'm glad that grinder made a difference.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Cam_91Cam_91 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

My pleasure @Yakster hope you enjoy those

• JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭✭✭

They look delicious

• deadmandeadman Posts: 8,835 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Rdp77 said:
    Got this awesome set from @deadman for contest winnings. Thank you sir!

Hope you enjoy them

• VisionVision Posts: 8,295 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Rdp77 said:
    And got this killer set from @Vision because Pete is just awesome like that. Thank you sir!

The unbanded is a Lost and Found Blue Collar Costa Rican Puro. Hope you enjoy my man!

Those Antano are an often overlooked stick that’s very solid