Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• YaksterYakster Posts: 27,262 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Cam_91 could you post a link to those for me to check out?

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Cam_91Cam_91 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:
    @Cam_91 could you post a link to those for me to check out?

I checked tons of places for anything non-cedar that was suitable for cooler/cigars: Target, Container Store, Staples/Office Depot. These were by far the most bang for the buck.

The 4 stack in my picture is the “Large - Stacker by Bino”. Also, the large is basically identical dimensions of a typical cedar tray.

BINO | Stackable Plastic Storage Bins, Large - 4 Pack | The Stacker Collection | Multi-Use Organizer Bins | BPA-Free | Pantry Organization | Home Organization | Fridge Organizer | Freezer Organizer https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0839LXF2B/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_6NTBPSGDH1GRE6ZTCNKJ?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,808 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Brokegunner there ↑ you go

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.

I thought it was a reference to how fish and chip shops would wrap your food in newspaper.

• Cam_91Cam_91 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:
    I thought it was a reference to how fish and chip shops would wrap your food in newspaper.

It could very well be…but let’s look deeper shall we

L-O-L

Sorry, I'm not hip to the latest drug culture jive.

@Trentthomas90 said:

Just got my first month of the cigar club!

*First month comes with a cutter and the 3 Cohibas

Ahhhhh this takes me back....

Honestly when you start really getting into the hobby, these cigar the month clubs are pretty good for showing you a wide variety, Even if it's mostly runoff meal cigars. I learned a lot from this one when I had it.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Trentthomas90Trentthomas90 Posts: 30 ✭✭✭

@VegasFrank yea that's exactly why I got at least the first month to try it out. Just a cost effective way to try a bunch of different singles, find out more about what I like.

• ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 9,299 ✭✭✭✭✭

The cohiba black is pretty good.

Trapped in the People's Communist Republic of Massachusetts.

• JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wasn't sure where to post this so I threw my little punch purchase into the picture I think it qualifies now

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,250 ✭✭✭✭✭

Central A/C?

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis

Cool!

@MrShrek said:
    Picked up this for Mrs.Shrek today. Early 20th anniversary present.

I Hope that you at least set up the sales appointment so you got your 20 bucks.

• MrShrekMrShrek Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    I Hope that you at least set up the sales appointment so you got your 20 bucks.

I sure as hell did! 😆

• RobbyCruzRobbyCruz Posts: 584 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:

@RobbyCruz said:
    B&M run, unbanded stick is a warhead IV

Well, now we know which one isn't getting smoked

I smoked the C, I don't have a band bias.

Just against @EgoBoundary unbanded cigars.