Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• StubbleStubble Posts: 8,828 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2021

@Cam_91 said:

Going to start looking at pipes now.

Wait. Tomorrow is a brand new day...just saying.

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭

Enjoy Frank! Those got there fast.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,828 ✭✭✭✭✭

@rsherman24 said:

@Cam_91 said:
    Going to start looking at pipes now.

Let's see if the San Jose PO can be of any use today....

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,808 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2021

Yeah the cooling part doesn't matter @Jrflickster . I mean, it's good to have if you ever get a heat spike. Prolonged exposure to temps over 75 could yield you some nice looking bugs or fuzz. I guess I have my wine coolers plugged in, but that's only so the lights come on. Yeah they cool it down, and yeah it's hot here in Vegas, but I have AC. They're awesome, airtight, giant humidors that you don't need to season. Throw a couple of boveda in there and you're ready to rock and roll!

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.

I got the top one for $150 on OfferUp new in the box. I got the bottom one for $200 on craigslist. Bunch of guys selling crap loads of brand new appliances out of a warehouse in Vegas. You decide. But you can't buy wooden boxes for anything close to that price!

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • TheKrakenTheKraken Posts: 2,253 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2021

@TheKraken said:
    I fully blame @Cam_91 for this purchase, but d@mn if these don't look great

Just put your address up, nice and big @VegasFrank

• JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭✭✭

You are such. Bad influence @VegasFrank

My 120 quart coolers cost 55 each and hold way more than those.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.

@Patrickbrick said:

True but I wouldn't be allowed to store Coleman coolers in my house. They would be for the garage. That's no bueno

• YaksterYakster Posts: 27,262 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:

@Patrickbrick said:

True but I wouldn't be allowed to store Coleman coolers in my house. They would be for the garage. That's no bueno

Yeah, the Wife shot me down on coolers in the house but the Iris Weather Tight plastic crates got the thumbs up.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 27,262 ✭✭✭✭✭

Careful with that Tweak!

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )

The tweek is from 17 the Star Wars stone is from 16 and the last one is from a brewery in Chicago that doesn’t distribute. Hope you enjoy! I still owe you!

MOW badge received.
  • Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,441 ✭✭✭✭✭

I’ve actually had the Stone but it’s been a few years. Definitely looking forward to all three! And I’m thinking that now I owe you😈

edited August 2021

Thought you would like that one. My disagree. That c4 is from 16

MOW badge received.
  • JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭✭✭

My travel cases wasn't sure if I was allowed to open boxes so I left there for now

• Cam_91Cam_91 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

^ that cat doesn’t have hair