Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,441 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Grawls said:

Swung by harbor cigars in Destin. Nice little shop with good selection

One of my favorite shops. It’s not very big but they keep a great selection and the people Marvin has working for him actually know what they’re talking about.

• TheKrakenTheKraken Posts: 2,253 ✭✭✭✭✭

@d_blades said:
    Taylor sent a stellar selection as contest winning
    TYVM

Thanks for playing Dave, hope that you'll enjoy those!

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Cam_91 said:
    Thank you for going out of your way for this @Amos_Umwhat , I’m extremely thankful for the Fuentes and everything that’s come my way recently.

Random fivers seem like a small gesture, but they do come with meaning for me. These cigars came from a great person in an awesome community. Thank you again @Amos_Umwhat

Hope you enjoy them. These are some of the "middle of the road" Fuentes. Should give you an idea of what AF is all about.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,809 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Rdp77 said:

@VegasFrank said:

You bought all those just to get the padron black didn’t you lol

Yep, pretty much, and the tat. The others are also good, but most will prolly get traded away.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,236 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:

@Rdp77 said:

@VegasFrank said:

Yep, pretty much, and the tat. The others are also good, but most will prolly get traded away.

That AB fine and rare was really good also

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice haul @RobbyCruz

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • CommanderDuke1_CommanderDuke1_ Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2021

@Rdp77 said:

@VegasFrank said:

A man after my own ❤ @VegasFrank

• TheKrakenTheKraken Posts: 2,253 ✭✭✭✭✭

@rsherman24 said:

From @TheKraken for the Steelers win over the Cowboys. Thank you. Great selection

Congratulations, thanks for playing! Hope you enjoy Carl!