Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,236 ✭✭✭✭✭

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• YaksterYakster Posts: 27,262 ✭✭✭✭✭

You know, I was laid over in Phoenix after the Milwaukee herf and had a herfador full of cigars but no lighter or cutter so I just asked for a book of matches at the bar and bit the end off the cigar and it worked out great. I still prefer my lighters and cutters, though.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,810 ✭✭✭✭✭

Enjoy wade. Sorry, I was out of 10x100 shin bones.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2021

Plus 2 fivers for the unbanded contest!

edited July 2021

Enjoy @EgoBoundary the curivaris are good!

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,708 ✭✭✭✭✭

^^One of my first box purchases.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,441 ✭✭✭✭✭

Are they still a petite corona? Those little things aren’t too bad for a quick smoke

• TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Owen said:

Gonna try these Cameroon’s out

Those and AF Short Story's are my go to for Cameroon petite corona's. Their less sweet with more spiciness, well balanced.

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • OwenOwen Posts: 442 ✭✭✭✭✭

True still petit Coronas

• VisionVision Posts: 8,297 ✭✭✭✭✭

This

• OwenOwen Posts: 442 ✭✭✭✭✭

Got to have stronger password on your phone my dude. There always lurking

• VisionVision Posts: 8,297 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wish is was like that. Might have been worth it. I was in New Hampshire and i think it was because I was driving while Mass

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,514 ✭✭✭✭✭

Your vehicle is too clean.

Man I forgot I sent that gurkha to you. I must have been drunk or something lol