Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Vision said:

This

If this is the only panel, I can fix that but it's not going to be cheap and you're nowhere by me, very lengthy procedure. Might buy some Optimum Polymer Technologies "Gloss Coat" and see if it will fix it, it's a self leveling ceramic coating. If that doesn't work probably will have to re paint the panel, especially if you can snag a finger nail on it and see black base coat missing.

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • VisionVision Posts: 8,299 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TX98Z28 said:

@Vision said:

This

If this is the only panel, I can fix that but it's not going to be cheap and you're nowhere by me, very lengthy procedure. Might buy some Optimum Polymer Technologies "Gloss Coat" and see if it will fix it, it's a self leveling ceramic coating. If that doesn't work probably will have to re paint the panel, especially if you can snag a finger nail on it and see black base coat missing.

It’s down to the primer coat…… 😞 This will not buff out. It’s new enough a truck that the paint match should be an easy blend.

• YaksterYakster Posts: 27,262 ✭✭✭✭✭

Love those @Owen

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • OwenOwen Posts: 442 ✭✭✭✭✭

Haven’t tried one yet but looking forward to it

• YaksterYakster Posts: 27,262 ✭✭✭✭✭

They're pretty spicy for a Connie.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )

Nice. That’s good. A lot of connies I’ve tried have been pretty boring

What’s the one with the doggy on it

• CommanderDuke1_CommanderDuke1_ Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2021

@owen Kafie 1901 Grey wolf

• TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭

^^^Roman candle nice!

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Cam_91Cam_91 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TheKraken said:
    Holy Shizz Jim!

You could here this bomb hit from 2 towns over. Incrediblly generous @Bigshizza thank you very much!

Aww man mine’s coming soon I can feel it. I’ll be ready waiting at the mailbox

• Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,441 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Cam_91 said:
    @Rdp77 couldn’t stand for injustice and sent over my first Fuente’s plus more. Huge thank you Rusty! Really appreciate the initiative. I just finished summer quarter for school and can’t wait to enjoy each one of these during my break (planning for a Fuente at the beach!).

Also, never stored a tubo.. cap off, cigar out, or just leave it alone??

Very welcome...hope you enjoy them.
    For long term storage I’d take it out. But if that beach trip is in the near future leave it be.

• JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Cam_91 said:

@TheKraken said:
    Holy Shizz Jim!

You could here this bomb hit from 2 towns over. Incrediblly generous @Bigshizza thank you very much!

Aww man mine’s coming soon I can feel it. I’ll be ready waiting at the mailbox

Same