Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭✭✭

No he does not lol

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,808 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:
    No hair means less drag.

@VegasFrank bombed me today, dry beg on the left, Espinosa's on the right. TYVM Frank. The opposite of a drag.

Enjoy Chris! It's the least I could do for the commissioner of the lottery.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 9,004 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:

@Patrickbrick said:
    My 120 quart coolers cost 55 each and hold way more than those.

True but I wouldn't be allowed to store Coleman coolers in my house. They would be for the garage. That's no bueno

I’m actually getting tired of looking at mine and having to pull everything out when I’m looking for something specific. If it’s not a bltc then it’s a crap shoot which cooler it’ll be in.
    Thinking of getting a 3,000 count tower.

• RobbyCruzRobbyCruz Posts: 584 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Jrflickster said:
    @RobbyCruz I know you have no room for those diesels so I'll pm you my address it's not a problem no thanks needed

Just bought a cooler so I'll pm you my address. All thanks needed.

@RobbyCruz said:

@Jrflickster said:
    @RobbyCruz I know you have no room for those diesels so I'll pm you my address it's not a problem no thanks needed

Just bought a cooler so I'll pm you my address. All thanks needed.

I'll just say it.... you're a gangster

@RobbyCruz said:
    Mail Call Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Nice gloves

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,441 ✭✭✭✭✭

^^^ my agree...because damn they’re good

You sure you got room?

@Jrflickster said:
    You sure you got room?

Nope, but I jammed them in there....

• Cam_91Cam_91 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

@MrShrek said:

Let me know how you like these

• YaksterYakster Posts: 27,262 ✭✭✭✭✭

Great job, guys!

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 9,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2021

You're welcome, Edward @silvermouse . That Gran Marnier is infused. Tastes like orange.

Trapped in the People's Communist Republic of Massachusetts.