Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    Hobbes86Hobbes86 Posts: 3,176 ✭✭✭✭✭

I need to re-season my humidor, this is what I'm using.

"Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another." - Proverbs 27:17

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,175 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2021

@Hobbes86 said:
    I need to re-season my humidor, this is what I'm using.

Interesting. I've never used that system to do it before. I've always been a "cup of distilled water" kind of guy.

I've also never "had" to reseason a humidor, even here in Vegas. How do you know you have to?

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭✭

I bought a 4 pack of 84's when I first did mine they are back in their package waiting for there next chance to shine.

• Options

I did just finishing recharging some for the first time with a zip lock and a cup of water took forever.....but it worked good.

• Options
    Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭✭✭

Motherload sampler?

• Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    And this is officially my last two guys smoke shop care package. What a freaking joke...

Perdomo challenge coin?

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,175 ✭✭✭✭✭

@NorCalR1 said:

@VegasFrank said:
    And this is officially my last two guys smoke shop care package. What a freaking joke...

Perdomo challenge coin?

Go ahead and make fum, but it is actually an oversized perdomo challenge coin. Not a sti mer @Jrflickster

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options

Excuse me

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,901 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:

Ouch. Hey…. At least you got a Leaf….. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:

End of the year inventory reduction. Got to get stuff that didn’t move off the books.

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,773 ✭✭✭✭✭

It worked out perfectly, Frank. With your perdomo love and all.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,365 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Jrflickster said:
    And new ball will be drilled for league tomorrow

What does it smell like?

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Patrickbrick said:

@Rdp77 said:
    I got a fùckin headache...that’s what I got today

I get these everyday now ,plus other aches. Do what I did and invest in advil, then buy it by the gallon. I’m fueling my own retirement.

Yeah I have an intimate relationship with ibuprofen...have for years now.